Everything posted by Capernicus41
-
Study may have found evidence of alternate, parallel universes
Even though I really struggle grasping this, I love reading about it. Thanks for posting, Guru, I really enjoy your post and take on this type of thing. Keep them coming!
-
Cooper/Newport Central Catholic Updates
No kidding. No dog in this fight just interested in who is winning and have to go through that in an update thread. Cooper sounds legit, looking forward to catching a game soon.
-
Covington Holy Cross 35 Allen County-Scottsville 32
Congrats to HC!!
-
Covington Holy Cross/Allen County-Scottsville Finals KY Girls State Championship 3/15
Good luck to HC today!
- Shout Out to CCH Grant Romes
-
Holmes 77 Holy Cross (Covington) 66
Tough loss for HC but good to see the improvements this year. Regardless of how you slice it, the 35th is brutal. I remember in 2007 CCH, Holmes and HC were 1-3 in the region. In 2009 in baseball, CCH was ranked #1 in the state, HC was All-A State runner up's and Beechwood won the region. And as mentioned on here a HC team that won the All-A in 2012 couldn't get out of the district. Good luck to Holmes moving forward.
-
PurplePride92 will be on CN2 Sports at 630pm tonight
Very cool, well done PP92!! :thumb:
-
Holy Cross 54 Boone County 50
Good to see HC getting off to a good start. Sounds like they live and die by the 3 and could make some noise when on.
-
Notre Dame Academy Head Volleyball Coach resigns
Thanks, Clyde. That's big time. Without knowing a lot of the side stories just what I read on here, I would venture to say with the "circus" surrounding the program and lack of State rings with their talent is probably why some changes have been made. I don't think it's "sad" probably time for some change.
-
Notre Dame Academy Head Volleyball Coach resigns
How many D1 commits did Notre Dame have this year? Isn't one going to Penn State?
-
Why I'll Always Be A Reds Fan
What a great story. Castellini is first class, and is one of the best owners because he understands as well as anyone it is about the fans. Thanks for posting.
-
Holy Cross job?
I like Pat Ryan a lot. Great guy and lots of respect around Holy Cross. I have really loved his enthusiasm with the baseball team, and I'm kinda hoping he stays there. Whoever it is, they'll have their hands full next season. Truly will have to be rebuilt from the bottom up.
-
Covington Holy Cross 48 Conner 37
What is the status on Campbell? Also where were Fuller and Pouncey?
-
Holy Cross 75 Beechwood 45
When is Campbell coming back?
-
Covington Holy Cross 75 Campbell County 52
Nice to hear Thompson had a big senior night. Great kid, and he (along with Fortner) have done a heck of a job filling in for Avery. HC sure is impressive, hopefully they continue this great run Friday. Credit Coach Goetz and staff for getting these kids up after that All A game.
-
Holy Cross vs Owen County - Live on HC Internet Radio - (1/27)
Any updates on this game?
-
Covington Holy Cross 94 Lloyd 79
I know Fuller is probably one of their better defenders, who else is missing because of football? Could that have factored? I really have no idea, just speculating.
-
Covington Holy Cross 24 Newport Central Catholic 21
Congrats to Koz' and the boys. Bring it home! So HC/Somerset @ Holmes next week?
-
Covington Catholic 5 Holy Cross 4
Really? As in fans do you mean parents?
-
Covington Catholic 5 Holy Cross 4
Thanks for the updated standings! That paints a nice picture.:thumb:
-
Covington Catholic 5 Holy Cross 4
Tough loss for this HC team. Great season boys and congrats to the seniors on their accomplishments in their career. They hold the record for most wins @ HC last year. If HC had to lose to someone, I'm glad it's this CCH team. A bunch of really classy guys on that team. I know talking to some of the HC players they feel the same way and will be rooting for them in region. BTW this is the first time I saw Severson pitch, and he has a nasty 12-6. The ump was squeezing both teams, and I thought the pitchers did a great job keeping their cool. Good luck to CCH the rest of the way.
-
Holy Cross 6 Cooper 0
Weren't the bases loaded on dropped third strikes? Good to see the Indians get back on track though.
-
Covington Catholic 2 Covington Holy Cross 0
Congrats to Cov Cath on winning the Jim Connor Classic. I believe this is the third straight year in which the Connor Classic Championship Game has featured CCH/HC. Brian Fagel pitched 7 shutout innings to get the win. He was really dealing, congrats to the young man. HC looks to start a new winning streak Monday against Beechwood.
-
Holy Cross 3 Dixie 0
Nice.:thumb:
-
Holy Cross 3 Dixie 0
Defiantly, but that's baseball for ya.