Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holy Cross 3 Dixie 0

Featured Replies

The Indians make it 14 straight on the arms of Kyle Fuller and Nick Ritter. Fuller goes 4 innings of scoreless ball, Ritter gets the save.

 

The Dixie starter was also impressive, just didn't get the run support.

Dixie hit the ball a lot harder than the Indians tonight and I think anybody that was at the game can confirm me on that one. The Indians hit the ball hard dont take that wrong, but the Colonels were hitting hard line drives right tonight, but they were just at the people with the Indian uniform on.

Dixie hit the ball a lot harder than the Indians tonight and I think anybody that was at the game can confirm me on that one. The Indians hit the ball hard dont take that wrong, but the Colonels were hitting hard line drives right tonight, but they were just at the people with the Indian uniform on.

 

Defiantly, but that's baseball for ya.

I thought that was the fielders job................

  • Author
Dixie hit the ball a lot harder than the Indians tonight and I think anybody that was at the game can confirm me on that one. The Indians hit the ball hard dont take that wrong, but the Colonels were hitting hard line drives right tonight, but they were just at the people with the Indian uniform on.

 

Got a chance to look at the book, HC recorded 12 ground ball outs. So yes, the Colonels did hit the ball hard, but on the ground.

Got a chance to look at the book, HC recorded 12 ground ball outs. So yes, the Colonels did hit the ball hard, but on the ground.

 

Yes they did have alot of ground balls on the ground. But if I'm not mistaken in one inning alone Sexton hit a missle right at the center fielder to start off the inning, Garrett followed up with a very hard hit line drive right at Ritter and then Dematteo hit a ground ball right on the button right to Broering. I guess that is baseball for ya.

Has any body been at a game where Kyle Fuller has been clocked?

Yes they did have alot of ground balls on the ground. But if I'm not mistaken in one inning alone Sexton hit a missle right at the center fielder to start off the inning, Garrett followed up with a very hard hit line drive right at Ritter and then Dematteo hit a ground ball right on the button right to Broering. I guess that is baseball for ya.

 

Nice.:thumb:

Has any body been at a game where Kyle Fuller has been clocked?

 

The owner at Florence Freedom had the gun at the HC vs CCH game last week and he hit 86 mph. Pretty impressive I'd say!

I don't believe Fuller throws 86.

 

He and Ritter are really strong.

I do believe Fuller can throw that hard. I was down at Applebee's Park 2years ago and as a Freshman he got in the All A state game and he hit 83 on the gun down there.

 

Give the Indians a lot of credit for this great run they are on - And I agree with Straightshooter, for what it's worth HC is playing like the #1 team in the region "right now".

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.