Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Shout Out to CCH Grant Romes

Featured Replies

Many of you know that I am a big fan of this kid. Some choose to focus on what he doesn't do offensively. I focus on everything se he does to get the W. I am a fan. Today , though, I am focusing elsewhere. Grant has been awarded a full academic scholarship to UL. Big time get for him.

Many of you know that I am a big fan of this kid. So choose to focus on what he doesn't do offensively. I focus on everything se he does to get the W. I am a fan.

 

Today , though, I am focusing elsewhere.

 

Grant has been awarded a full academic scholarship to UL.

 

Big time get for him.

Excellent!

  • Author

Edit

Very intelligent family, top to bottom.

Many of you know that I am a big fan of this kid. Some choose to focus on what he doesn't do offensively. I focus on everything se he does to get the W. I am a fan. Today , though, I am focusing elsewhere. Grant has been awarded a full academic scholarship to UL. Big time get for him.

 

Outstanding news for Romes. Bright, bright kid.

Congrats to a great kid from a great family! I'm sure Mom And Dad are thrilled.

It's great to finally here good things about young people on social media, many times we dwell on the negative. Congratulations Mr. Romes.

That's awesome, Grant!

Congrats Grant, you'll love UofL.

Best basketball story there is! Congrats!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.