Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Shout Out to CCH Grant Romes

Featured Replies

Awesome news and congrats to Grant! Great kid and great family, very smart!

  • Author

Now that his career is over let me give one last Clyde shout out to Grant.

 

His defensive versatility will be missed. Show me a kid who gets the assignment of guarding a much bigger 5 (6'7 275 yesterday) and then in the same game gets the PG out top.

 

Kid will be missed more than people realize.

 

Well done, Grant Romes.

The last of the Romes boys - Michael Jordan Romes, Brian Frazier Romes and now Grant Hill Romes all done with their hoops careers. Has to be a sad day for Bob and Dana. Great people. I will always wonder if CCH would have won another state title if Listerman did not run Michael out of the program. If Michael was on those CCH teams instead of scoring 23+ per game at Beechwood, CCH may have more than one state title right now.

I will always wonder if CCH would have won another state title if Listerman did not run Michael out of the program. If Michael was on those CCH teams instead of scoring 23+ per game at Beechwood, CCH may have more than one state title right now.

:popcorn:

 

Since you brought it up, how did Listerman run Michael out of the program?

  • Author
:popcorn:

 

Since you brought it up, how did Listerman run Michael out of the program?

 

I'd prefer we not turn this thread into that discussion.

 

I'll just say this. Michael would have helped the team his last two years. No question. I wouldn't say he was "ran off." He just wasn't sure where he stood so he made a decision that worked out really well for him.

I'd prefer we not turn this thread into that discussion.

 

I'll just say this. Michael would have helped the team his last two years. No question. I wouldn't say he was "ran off." He just wasn't sure where he stood so he made a decision that worked out really well for him.

 

I agree with Clyde that the thread should not go in that direction. Probably should not have even brought the situation with Michael up.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.