Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooper/Newport Central Catholic Updates

Featured Replies

Thread for updates. I'll give an update on field condition once I get there, for all those who stay up late at night wonder if we are out watering.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thread for updates. I'll give an update on field condition once I get there, for all those who stay up late at night wonder if we are out watering.

I was watering down the field until 3am. Couldn't stay any longer unfortunately. I think Pigskin may have taken over later.

Please post updates in this thread.

  • Author

Field is nice and dry. Cut two days ago so not terribly long

Got off work late and wasn't rushing to make it to Longbranch Rd., so I'm at the Highlands/Campbell Co. tilt.

Cooper marched down the field 70 for opening score. 7-0

NCC 3 and out, Cooper marched down to 20 but missed FG wide right.

End of 1. 7-0 Cooper. NCC has 4th and 6 at the 50 yard line

The way HHS is playing again and the score to this one...is Cooper for real? Not being mean...just asking the question. We all said we'd know more once we got into this week.

Several defensive stands for both teams. NCC has a some big d-linemen and are getting into the backfield often.

Int by D Hendrix for Cooper.

TD caught by D Hendrix.... 21-0 0:24 left in first half

The way HHS is playing again and the score to this one...is Cooper for real? Not being mean...just asking the question. We all said we'd know more once we got into this week.

 

HHS up 24-7 first half, Cooper is for real. Next question.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.