Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holy Cross 75 Beechwood 45

Featured Replies

So now the 35th is officially set:

 

#1 Holmes v #4 Beechwood

#2 Holy Cross v #3 CovCath

Should be an exciting tournament...

Not true, Latin is playing this year, so I don't know that effects the district.

Not true, Latin is playing this year, so I don't know that effects the district.

 

#4 & #5 (Latin) should have a play in game with the winner playing #1 (Holmes)

Not too surprised by this score even without Campbell. Good luck to Beechwood in the district tournament, they will need it.

Not true, Latin is playing this year, so I don't know that effects the district.

My aplologies, I did not know they were in it this year. They haven't played in it since 2000. Do you know why they chose to get in this year??

When is Campbell coming back?

Don't know for sure. He did dress last night and participate in warm ups, but that was it. I sure wouldn't rush him back at this point. The Conner and St. Henry games are meaningless. Right now the only game that matters is CCH in the first round of the Districts. His type of injury (bruised hip) requires a lot of time to heal properly.

If I was in charge (and thankfully, I'm not), I think I'd hold him out until the St. Henry game late next week, to give him time to heal, but also to get him a little game action before the Districts start.

Wow. Talk about the wheels falling off. I was checking the play by play in the box score (very nice feature by the way) and at 5:51 to go in the 3rd quarter, Holy Cross was winning by 5 at 32-27. A little over 10 minutes of game action later, Holy Cross leads by 31 at 67-36. Beechwood was outscored 35-9 over that 10 minute stretch. In that 10 minutes, Beechwood had 44 plays/possessions during which they committed 13 turnovers, 15 fouls and went 1-14 from the floor. Holy Cross committed 1 turnover, 4 fouls and went 10-20 from the floor before their subs started coming in.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.