Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Michigan 28 Notre Dame 24

Featured Replies

Perhaps when you get a gift-wrapped 3 points to end a half, you should take them.

 

Also, BK might want to teach his QB's to throw the football in the field of play when it's the last play of a half or a game. If necessary, he should explain why that's the proper play.

  • Replies 40
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Perhaps when you get a gift-wrapped 3 points to end a half, you should take them.

 

Also, BK might want to teach his QB's to throw the football in the field of play when it's the last play of a half or a game. If necessary, he should explain why that's the proper play.

 

Perhaps

 

:sssh: Some people thought Rich Rod forgot how to coach on his way to Michigan from WVU. I say Michigan wins atleast 8 games this year if they stay healthy.

 

I think Michigan finishes 10-2 and will have a great shot at 11-1...

I usually am pretty neutral on N.D., not a fan or a hater but wouldn't you know the one game a season that I really pull for the Irish they lose. :irked:

 

Sorry, didn't mean to hi jack the thread I just couldn' resist . :DGO BUCKEYES!!

I think Michigan finishes 10-2 and will have a great shot at 11-1...

 

I would venture that Iowa, Penn State, Wisc, and OSU are losses and probably one more in there somewhere. But 7-5 8-4 is much better than the past few years.

I would venture that Iowa, Penn State, Wisc, and OSU are losses and probably one more in there somewhere. But 7-5 8-4 is much better than the past few years.

 

I'll take that bet on Penn State. I already marked that one down as a W for Michigan :lol:.

I'll take that bet on Penn State. I already marked that one down as a W for Michigan :lol:.

 

If I remember correctly. They started out 4-0 last year, and the Michigan is back chants all started. They lost 7 of 8 after that. They are better than last year, but they still have a ways to go. 7-5 / 8-4 would be a good season. The only Big Ten they beat was Indiana.

If I remember correctly. They started out 4-0 last year, and the Michigan is back chants all started. They lost 7 of 8 after that. They are better than last year, but they still have a ways to go. 7-5 / 8-4 would be a good season. The only Big Ten they beat was Indiana.

 

Yup, but last year was just that...last year. No way these two Michigan teams even compare.

The key to Michigan's season is keeping the QB healthy with all those carries. That's a lotta hits for any QB in a major conference. If Robinson goes out they become last years team really.

The key to Michigan's season is keeping the QB healthy with all those carries. That's a lotta hits for any QB in a major conference. If Robinson goes out they become last years team really.

 

If DRob goes down for an extended period of time I hope they put Forcier in. Young buck (Devin Gardner) is not ready to go.

I'm still on the Rich Rod is the right man for the Michigan job bandwagon. Feel free to hop on before it's too late.

 

Me too. Just need one more year to finish getting the type of kids to fit his system.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.