Is Orton Gone?

#10NtheProgram

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't say at this point in time...

I am guessing Hood. I don't see him playing anytime soon and Coach Cal did say he was gonna play him more and never did so if Hood does I could understand. I like Hood and thought he may have a chance at playing some but I understand him not playing with the talent we have at this time.

I am guessing Hood. I don't see him playing anytime soon and Coach Cal did say he was gonna play him more and never did so if Hood does I could understand. I like Hood and thought he may have a chance at playing some but I understand him not playing with the talent we have at this time.

I don't think its Hood.:idunno:

Miller has seen his PT decrease as the season goes on pretty drastically it seems, and Bledsoe just seems unhappy. :idunno:

Miller is still starting, and will see plenty of time if he starts playing like he did vs. Wake.

I could maybe see Liggins or Hood, although Liggins already gets decent minutes and Hood should if he progresses over the next couple of years.

Wall, Cousins, Harris, Stevenson, Patterson, and Krebs are all (probably) gone.

Bledsoe will see at least as much time next year as he does this year.

Orton is the heir apparent to Cousins next year, and should see lots of minutes (and plays a good amount already).

Dodson has already transferred once, so I don't see him doing it again, but who knows.

Harrellson will be a senior, and seems fine with his role, but could transfer out if he wants some more PT.

Just a guess, but one of the Liggins/Dodson/Miller trio would seem the most likely to me. :idunno:

Maybe its someone else though. I really wouldn't think anyone would be looking to transfer considering what they'll likely be losing after the season. Three starters for sure, possibly 4, and possibly 5 of their top 8. The opportunity should be there to play next season.