Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Orton Gone?

Featured Replies

So who GT? :popcorn:

Can't say at this point in time...

  • Replies 54
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can't say at this point in time...

 

 

I am guessing Hood. I don't see him playing anytime soon and Coach Cal did say he was gonna play him more and never did so if Hood does I could understand. I like Hood and thought he may have a chance at playing some but I understand him not playing with the talent we have at this time.

I am guessing Hood. I don't see him playing anytime soon and Coach Cal did say he was gonna play him more and never did so if Hood does I could understand. I like Hood and thought he may have a chance at playing some but I understand him not playing with the talent we have at this time.

 

I don't think its Hood.:idunno:

I've heard of a UK player looking to possibly transfer, but it isn't Orton...

 

I would hope it is Harrellson.

The two that would immediately come to my mind are Bledsoe or Miller.

Can't say at this point in time...

 

Come on just pretend he's going to UC...:p

 

My guess is Liggins...

Come on just pretend he's going to UC...:p

 

My guess is Liggins...

It wasn't UC that the player contacted a few weeks ago...

I'd have to say Hood. Why would Bledsoe or Miller leave when they are vital starters on this years team.

I'd have to say Hood. Why would Bledsoe or Miller leave when they are vital starters on this years team.

 

Miller has seen his PT decrease as the season goes on pretty drastically it seems, and Bledsoe just seems unhappy. :idunno:

Miller has seen his PT decrease as the season goes on pretty drastically it seems, and Bledsoe just seems unhappy. :idunno:

 

Miller is still starting, and will see plenty of time if he starts playing like he did vs. Wake.

 

I could maybe see Liggins or Hood, although Liggins already gets decent minutes and Hood should if he progresses over the next couple of years.

 

Wall, Cousins, Harris, Stevenson, Patterson, and Krebs are all (probably) gone.

 

Bledsoe will see at least as much time next year as he does this year.

 

Orton is the heir apparent to Cousins next year, and should see lots of minutes (and plays a good amount already).

 

Dodson has already transferred once, so I don't see him doing it again, but who knows.

 

Harrellson will be a senior, and seems fine with his role, but could transfer out if he wants some more PT.

If Bledsoe and Orton are thinking about the draft, why would they agree to sit out a whole year?

Can't say at this point in time...

Hood

Just a guess, but one of the Liggins/Dodson/Miller trio would seem the most likely to me. :idunno:

 

Maybe its someone else though. I really wouldn't think anyone would be looking to transfer considering what they'll likely be losing after the season. Three starters for sure, possibly 4, and possibly 5 of their top 8. The opportunity should be there to play next season.

This is from Ortons last twitter.

 

danielorton33

 

Cuz I sure didn't know that. Someone told me about an hour ago I was haha

It's gotta be Hood/Liggins/Dodson. My guess is Hood.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.