Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Orton Gone?

Featured Replies

I think it will be a huge mistake if he does transfer or trys the NBA.

He needs to stay at least another year to develop more, he is just not ready for the NBA. and as for trasfering, I say he will see alot of playing time next year if Cousin leaves for the NBA

  • Replies 54
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Way too many kids are going to enter the draft IMO. The lockout is making these decisions a lot harder for these guys. I'd go if I was in that position.

Way too many kids are going to enter the draft IMO. The lockout is making these decisions a lot harder for these guys. I'd go if I was in that position.

 

And that brings us to the main problem of declaring early this year when you are really on the bubble.

 

There are only so many draft picks out there in the first round. If there is a flood of early entries, the odds of your being picked as a "project" diminish greatly because there are more "closer to finished" products out there. Just a thought. :thumb:

And that brings us to the main problem of declaring early this year when you are really on the bubble.

 

There are only so many draft picks out there in the first round. If there is a flood of early entries, the odds of your being picked as a "project" diminish greatly because there are more "closer to finished" products out there. Just a thought. :thumb:

 

They used to draft projects right out of high school. Orton would get drafted in the 1st round IMO. Declaring and stating in the draft are two different things. The biggest problem is they don't have as long to get evaluated b/c of the new rule. There will be a lot of unhappy 19-20 year old kids IMO after the draft.

They used to draft projects right out of high school. Orton would get drafted in the 1st round IMO. Declaring and stating in the draft are two different things. The biggest problem is they don't have as long to get evaluated b/c of the new rule. There will be a lot of unhappy 19-20 year old kids IMO after the draft.

 

But most of those "projects" out of High School had not missed an entire year with a knee injury, thus making their "project status" a little iffy. Since Sam Bowie, my guess is a lot of NBA teams are leary of big men with a history of leg injuries. :thumb:

 

If Orton can know for sure he is a lock for round 1 and money, go for it. If not, the Developmental league awaits. (Or Turkey :D)

Is Orton's twitter a legit account?

 

Probably not, but what's it saying?

Via Twitter, he is talking about leaving. Just a few minutes ago Orton says that he didn't know how all these people know that I'm transferring.

I don't understand why and will miss him if he does but maybe he just don't like the system or Coach Cal or UK or maybe isn't happy or something else. Either way I wish him the best of luck if he does stay or go.

I hope he stays.

Morris never played behind Demarcus Cousins either. Sometimes that's easy to forget.

 

:thumb:

 

Morris was a far more polished offensive player. Orton has proven to be a much better defender and more athletic, IMO. He also looks like a guy who has the potential to develop a solid offensive game. I think his stock would be higher than Morris' simply based on potential and athleticism. I don't think that's a good comparison.

Probably not, but what's it saying?

 

"I don't know how all these people know that i'm transfering."

 

You can view it as he's transfering, or that he's mocking those saying he is.

"I don't know how all these people know that i'm transfering."

 

You can view it as he's transfering, or that he's mocking those saying he is.

 

No chance that's his real account IMO.

Update on twitter for Orton now says

Cuz he didn't know that. He didn't find out he was transferring till about an hour ago....lol

 

I am not quoting him I am just putting down the same information he is. I think that the account is legit because I have been following him for a while. I don't think he is or will transferring but for some reason I think he is thinking about it slightly.

I've heard of a UK player looking to possibly transfer, but it isn't Orton...

:thumb:

 

Morris was a far more polished offensive player. .

 

Not as a freshman.

I've heard of a UK player looking to possibly transfer, but it isn't Orton...

 

So who GT? :popcorn:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.