Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Orton Gone?

Featured Replies

It's gotta be Hood/Liggins/Dodson. My guess is Hood.

 

Hood would make sense, I don't know if he is the ideal Cal recruit. However, be surprised if he wants to leave the Bluegrass. I think its him or Ligg.

  • Replies 54
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It wasn't UC that the player contacted a few weeks ago...

 

 

Was it a D2 school?

Was it a D2 school?

Nope...

Hood would make sense, I don't know if he is the ideal Cal recruit. However, be surprised if he wants to leave the Bluegrass. I think its him or Ligg.

 

He's pretty much the opposite of a Cal recruit. He's long that's about it.

I guess we aren't going to get a hint whatosever. Can you give us any info other than what you have given us GT?

After listening to Cal tonight on his radio show, I believe Orton is a possibility to go to the NBA, but Cal said there as no talk of him transferring to another school. He talked about how loaded this team was if our sixth man could go in the top 25 on NBA draft day.

I guess we aren't going to get a hint whatosever. Can you give us any info other than what you have given us GT?

Can't at this point in time. Sorry...

After listening to Cal tonight on his radio show, I believe Orton is a possibility to go to the NBA, but Cal said there as no talk of him transferring to another school. He talked about how loaded this team was if our sixth man could go in the top 25 on NBA draft day.

 

Not saying I know more than Cal or scouts, but I think the likelihood that Orton leaves for the NBA is slim.

 

That said, I can see Cal using this to help motivate and lift the spirits of Orton. Raise his confidence levels, per se.

Can't at this point in time. Sorry...

 

How about now? :sssh:

Did you read Orton's quote in the LHL..."there is only one color that matters, and that is green". We will lose 5 underclassmen this year. Let's hope Cal pulls off another miracle recruiting class.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.