BCS Poll

swamprat

This is a joke. USC lost to a team that is 3-5. Who have they beat that is so great and bumps them ahead of an undefeated team from a BCS conference school?

I did figure some way they would get USC up there though. :puke:

What's ironic is that USC had a better team last year, and a loss that wasn't as bad, and got zero love. USC should have been in the title last season IMO, and they have no business there this season and could likely make it. BCS is garbage.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's ironic is that USC had a better team last year, and a loss that wasn't as bad, and got zero love. USC should have been in the title last season IMO, and they have no business there this season and could likely make it. BCS is garbage.

They gave up 36 this weekend to an unranked team that is now 4-3 and they were at home.

:puke:BCS

What's the point of playing in the Big East if you go undefeated and don't make the national championship? Isn't the point of playing in a BCS conference to make the championship? If this is the case every year then why is there even such things as divisions? They're giving schools outside of the SEC, Big 12, Big 10, PAC 10, and ACC no hope at all. Sure they can play for big stage bowl games but what's the real point of playing if you absolutely cannot make the national championship? It makes zero sense to me.

I think people are overreacting and not fully understanding the system.

UC went down because they played UL. Period. To me, its like early in the baseball season when a strong hitter is hitting .400 and goes 0/2 and his average drops considerably simply due to a low number of ABs. As the season goes on and his full body of work builds up he'll end up where he should be. As the season goes on , 0/2 won't have hardly any impact on his average.

As UC goes on and as they play tougher teams and should they win they will move back up. Simple as that.

Iowa will drop, they get Indiana and Northwestern. Boise State will drop with San Jose St. and Louisiana Tech. TCU will drop with UNLV and San Diego State. The Big 4 (Fl, AL, TX, USC) all stand to solidify their positions with wins this week.