Cincinnati will be in National Championship Game

swamprat

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jordan Hicks, Alex Smith, Andrew Norwell and Matt James are the big ones. Hicks and James are undecided, Smith is a verbal to UC and Norwell is going to OSU. Most think James will land at UC and Hicks has UC way down on his list...

Smith's commitment is shaky at best, right?

Sounds like the Badgers are the front runners. I'd guess BK's offense , which doesn't appear to use the TE alot, might be giving him pause.

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Have you seen him play? You just threw what little credibility you had out the door.

I would be surprised if he plays one year at ND. There was a kid from X a few years back who reminds me of Hendrix named Schoenhoft, he tried to go to OSU and is now at Delaware.

BK is more interested in Braxton Miller from over in Dayton who is already considered one of the top 2011 QB's but he's gonna be taking over for Pryor :clap:

:popcorn:

God love the newbies...:lol:

Maybe not such a "newbie" as one would think. I have agreed with gt on other topics. It's just anything to do with ND football he blasts. Look at what they do with there TE's up there. Most of the ones they recruit usually play on Sundays. Don't really think Welch is as good as Rudolph(Elder), but did he get ripped and called 2nd tier talent because he went there?

Maybe not such a "newbie" as one would think. I have agreed with gt on other topics. It's just anything to do with ND football he blasts. Look at what they do with there TE's up there. Most of the ones they recruit usually play on Sundays. Don't really think Welch is as good as Rudolph(Elder), but did he get ripped and called 2nd tier talent because he went there?

GT can fight his own battles, but maybe ND football gets blasted so much because they aren't anywhere close to the program they used to be, or that their fans think they are....They are still media darlings, but are nothing more than a 2nd tier program anymore.

Yes I've seen Hendrix play and he is not a big time QB. Go look up his stats against Centerville from a few weeks ago. Heck look up his stats for the entire season. Not good. Not good at all. Watkins, Massa and Miller are all better. He will never be a starting QB at ND. Write that down.

I like Welch. Very good TE, but he isn't on the same level as the 4 kids I listed. I didn't put Spencer Ware up with that group and he's going to LSU. It is simply a loaded year for talent in Cincinnati, and being on the top tier this year is tougher than most. That said I think welch will have a very nice career at ND...

Smith's commitment is shaky at best, right?

Sounds like the Badgers are the front runners. I'd guess BK's offense , which doesn't appear to use the TE alot, might be giving him pause.

Smith is a soft verbal, but with UC getting an official visit soon they are far from out of the race...

BK is more interested in Braxton Miller from over in Dayton who is already considered one of the top 2011 QB's but he's gonna be taking over for Pryor :clap:

Who would want to play QB for BK when you can play in that dynamic Darth Vestie offense in Columbus... :idunno: :D