Cincinnati will be in National Championship Game

swamprat

It is Kiper so it does have to be taken with a grain or two of salt... :lol:

Very true. I think he is about as good at scouting NFL prospects as my mother is. :thumb:

McShay isn't that much better. They just go on hype and name recognition. I think some NFL teams are actually dumb enough to listen to them though.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was joking with JA as we have been debating on this site for a long time. Hence the smilies. It's very likely Braxton Miller ends up at OSU and I am well aware of that...

OSU is the front runner but Braxton's dad said he does not want him playing in an offense that is running around... yet Braxton runs a 4.4. Obviously people are catching on that you have to be able to pass before run if you wanna get paid on the next level.

You should tip your boys off on Cole Stoudt GT, if they already aren't on to him... he is a very nice prospect and I see OSU going after him big time if Miller's tone changes, they may go after him anyway. BK could probably do a lot with him.

You should tip your boys off on Cole Stoudt GT, if they already aren't on to him... he is a very nice prospect and I see OSU going after him big time if Miller's tone changes, they may go after him anyway. BK could probably do a lot with him.

They have been on him hard for a while now...

Who would want to play QB for BK when you can play in that dynamic Darth Vestie offense in Columbus... :idunno: :D

A true spread qb , as you suggest, is going to have to be a fool to go to OSU. Its like going to USC. Its not the style that fits them.

A true spread qb , as you suggest, is going to have to be a fool to go to OSU. Its like going to USC. Its not the style that fits them.

A true spread QB, with legit speed from the Midwest is going to go to Michigan. Why play for anyone other than the originator of the modern college spread offense?

Bitter about what? I have watched the kid several times and I think he is VASTLY over hyped. JA was dead on with the Schoenhoft comparison and you sound like several OSU fans that I told the same thing to a few years ago. Guess what? I was right then too. Check my track record on this board and get back to me. It speaks for itself.

Truth be told I'm not a huge fan of Massa either, and if I was simply being a homer I would have vaulted him up my rankings simply because he is going to UC. That didn't happen, did it? Good try though. Next...

I'm basing this simply off who is better. Every scout I have ever heard talk about Hendrix sing praises about him. You are the only person I've heard otherwise, so I have to be skeptical. Massa is not highly ranked because he is simply not that good as Hendrix. Say what you want, we will see who develops and who doesn't. Don't be dissapointed when you were wrong on Hendrix.