Right Wing Extremists: A Homeland Security Report

Like I said, go ahead and ride that train...but I'm telling you the bridge is out. Obama is going for total control of the US. What I can't figure out is whether he wants it to make us a Marxist nation; to make us apart of the one world government movement; he really hates America so he wants to bring us down; or he just loves power.

Bush may go down in history as the second worst president of the former United States of America having paved the way for the man who destroyed this country, Barack Obama.

And yeah, I'm extremely peeved that this administration is calling our soldiers dangerous to the United States as Obama sends more of them to Afghanistan.

I may be accused of not adding anything. But they all suck in my mind. I don't plan on ever voting for an incumbent again until America grows a pair and actually votes for someone who can change things.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's an interesting tidbit that hasn't been brought to light by anyone here:

A DHS official said the department was not trying to squelch free speech by issuing the report. "There is no link between extremists being talked about in that report and conservative political thinkers, activists and voters," the official said.

But conservative radio talk show host Roger Hedgecock was not persuaded. "If the Bush administration had done this to left-wing extremists, it would be all over the press as an obvious trampling of the First Amendment rights of folks and dissent," he told CNN.

In fact, the Obama administration in January did issue a warning about left-wing extremists. Both reports were initiated during the administration of former President George W. Bush.

Just sayin'.... Easy to leave out details that don't slam Obama.

What I learned from my conversations regarding what I perceived to be infringments upon my rights by the Bush administration is that there are times when the loss of some rights, hopefully a temporary loss, is for the greater good of the nation.

Not directed only at you, but this is dangerous talk, IMO, and the same holds true for those Patriot Act supporters:

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety"- Benjamin Franklin

Not directed only at you, but this is dangerous talk, IMO, and the same holds true for those Patriot Act supporters:

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety"- Benjamin Franklin

I've personally believed this since 9/11 but it's funny how many seemed to not mind until a new "sheriff" came to town.

I've personally believed this since 9/11 but it's funny how many seemed to not mind until a new "sheriff" came to town.

And many others minded very much until a new sheriff came to town. As always, it works both ways on these things.

And many others minded very much until a new sheriff came to town. As always, it works both ways on these things.

Actually I mind either way.

My points earlier were that the job of this beaucratic watch dog is to point out potential problems. They did this often under Bush and probably issued the same reports. It's only now that it seems a problem on some fronts.

I've always believed something was a little "big brother" esque about this group and wondered if in the future it could be too much, irregardless of who was in charge of it.

Amen, a government will not return power that it has taken from its people.

Actually I mind either way.

My points earlier were that the job of this beaucratic watch dog is to point out potential problems. They did this often under Bush and probably issued the same reports. It's only now that it seems a problem on some fronts.

I've always believed something was a little "big brother" esque about this group and wondered if in the future it could be too much, irregardless of who was in charge of it.

We're on the same page.

As pointed out on talk shows yesterday the liberals will call their own people terrorists, but not the Islamic-fascists who want or have actually attacked us terrorists.

We do have home grown wackos on both sides of the political spectrum.

On the right we have McVeigh and the guy who targeted the abortions doctors.And lets not forget the KKK.

On the left we have the Weatherman, SLA, Bill Ayers and his wife, the female killer released from a CA. jail and allowed to go back to MN, plus ELF, the eniviro-wack jobs that have burned up millions of dollars of property. I'm quite sure there are others to be added to the list.

As pointed out on talk shows yesterday the liberals will call their own people terrorists, but not the Islamic-fascists who want or have actually attacked us terrorists.

On the right we have McVeigh and the guy who targeted the abortions doctors.And lets not forget the KKK.

On the left we have the Weatherman, SLA, Bill Ayers and his wife, the female killer released from a CA. jail and allowed to go back to MN, plus ELF, the eniviro-wack jobs that have burned up millions of dollars of property. I'm quite sure there are others to be added to the list.

I bet you heard that on NPR....I consider myself liberal I classify people as terrorist who use violence against innocent people as a means to and end. That doesn't discriminate on the basis of race, nationality, religion, geographic location or even the nobility of the cause. So at least in my case your talk shows are wrong.

I bet you heard that on NPR....I consider myself liberal I classify people as terrorist who use violence against innocent people as a means to and end. That doesn't discriminate on the basis of race, nationality, religion, geographic location or even the nobility of the cause. So at least in my case your talk shows are wrong.

It's not "terrrorism" anymore. It's "man-made disasters" according to Janet Napolitano.

Really? Which liberals don't consider the 19 men that hijacked planes on 9/11 to be terrorists?

Like I said, go ahead and ride that train...but I'm telling you the bridge is out. Obama is going for total control of the US. What I can't figure out is whether he wants it to make us a Marxist nation; to make us apart of the one world government movement; he really hates America so he wants to bring us down; or he just loves power.

Bush may go down in history as the second worst president of the former United States of America having paved the way for the man who destroyed this country, Barack Obama.

Do you really believe that stuff?