Right Wing Extremists: A Homeland Security Report

I think you guys are being overly dramatic. The report said it MAY include groups and individuals......

Which is acurate IMO or was the guy who killed the police officers in Pittsburg an extremist, or people who shoot Dr's at abortion clinics, or people who burn down housing developments and destroy logging equipment?

Paranoid extremist

Poplawski feared "the Obama gun ban that's on the way" and "didn't like our rights being infringed upon," said Edward Perkovic, his best friend.

Well it could include Code Pink people.

It could include people who are pro-choice.

It could include people who work at Walt Disney World.

It could include blue-eyed people.

It could include people who said darnation to the USA in a sermon.

It could include college professors who have bombed and killed people in terrorists attacks in the past.

It could include brown-eyed people.

But she didn't include any of those.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it could include Code Pink people.

It could include people who are pro-choice.

It could include people who work at Walt Disney World.

It could include blue-eyed people.

It could include people who said darnation to the USA in a sermon.

It could include college professors who have bombed and killed people in terrorists attacks in the past.

It could include brown-eyed people.

But she didn't include any of those.

I'd agree but did you miss the 2 other reports released in the last year on left wing extremist?

Bush, Bush, Bush, blah blah blah blah blah! He did this, he did that and now no matter what Obama does it is ok because Bush was terrible, blah blah blah.

:taz: :taz: :puke:

If a person's reasoning to justify some of the things we are seeing Obama do and the direction he is trying to steer this country is that "I took flack when Bush did this or that," that is a crappy way to view things.

This thread is extremely troubling if you read the report, I don't see how anyone couldn't see that. This isn't directed at any individual poster on this board, I didn't even read the whole thing, but it is a way for me to vent at the same bull crap I keep hearing at work, on the radio and etc..... Get over Bush and focus on the now, if you focus closely enough I think you will find many new problems to become angry about :idunno:

Bush, Bush, Bush, blah blah blah blah blah! He did this, he did that and now no matter what Obama does it is ok because Bush was terrible, blah blah blah.

:taz: :taz: :puke:

If a person's reasoning to justify some of the things we are seeing Obama do and the direction he is trying to steer this country is that "I took flack when Bush did this or that," that is a crappy way to view things.

This thread is extremely troubling if you read the report, I don't see how anyone couldn't see that. This isn't directed at any individual poster on this board, I didn't even read the whole thing, but it is a way for me to vent at the same bull crap I keep hearing at work, on the radio and etc..... Get over Bush and focus on the now, if you focus closely enough I think you will find many new problems to become angry about :idunno:

Funny, but the first person to mention Bush in this thread was it's author, and he's certainly no supporter of Obama. No one is harping on him here, even if he is the guy that put us in this mess.

Maybe you need to find something else to vent about.

Funny, but the first person to mention Bush in this thread was it's author, and he's certainly no supporter of Obama. No one is harping on him here, even if he is the guy that put us in this mess.

I disagree. Not many people mentioned him by name but the underlying messages are clear. "I had my rights infringed upon" and things of that nature are directly pointing at Bush. That is fine, complain about him all you want, but don't use him to justify Obama. If my rant is in the wrong thread I'm sorry, but the posts on the first page that I read, unless I misinterpreted (which is possible), absolutely reminded me of the same ole' stuff I'm hearing on a daily basis at other places.

I disagree. Not many people mentioned him by name but the underlying messages are clear. "I had my rights infringed upon" and things of that nature are directly pointing at Bush. That is fine, complain about him all you want, but don't use him to justify Obama. If my rant is in the wrong thread I'm sorry, but the posts on the first page that I read, unless I misinterpreted (which is possible), absolutely reminded me of the same ole' stuff I'm hearing on a daily basis at other places.
Again, the first person that mentioned Bush in this thread is it's author, and he is certainly no fan of Obama.

Yes, I think you're misinterpreting things. This isn't a "bash Bush" thread ... this is much more of a "bash Obama" thread.

Again, the first person that mentioned Bush in this thread is it's author, and he is certainly no fan of Obama.

Yes, I think you're misinterpreting things. This isn't a "bash Bush" thread ... this is much more of a "bash Obama" thread.

Maybe the problem is I lack the skill to articulate what I'm trying to say. I stand by my original post, if I'm wrong, I'm wrong. It isn't the first and it won't be the last.

http://88.80.13.160.nyud.net/leak/dhs-ecoterrorism-in-us-2008.pdf

Found this. Have only skimmed over it, and havent checked the sources and end notes yet. Didn't see the words "left wing", but the groups I read in it are left wing (some extremist) groups.

Yeah, I saw the "left wing," I figured that if I was complaining I would at least have to read the opposite side as well.

Maybe I can move to Texas.

Maybe the Russian professor who predicted that the US would break off into 6 territories in the near future was on to something. His prediction also included that we are no longer going to be a super power. I hope we can survive O's 4 years before that happens. If he's relected though?

Maybe the Russian professor who predicted that the US would break off into 6 territories in the near future was on to something. His prediction also included that we are no longer going to be a super power. I hope we can survive O's 4 years before that happens. If he's relected though?

Nostradamus is not teaching in Russia? :D

He had a lot of help from both sides of the aisle and from prior administrations.