Fox Anchor Calls Obama Fist Pound A "Terrorist Fist Jab"

My nephews do this, and my husband does this with my nephews, and as far as I know, none of them are terrorist.

I am not an Obama fan by any means but this stuff just kinda makes me sick. The news stations need to find something constructive to say, one way or the other, but garbage is just garbage.

My nephews do this, and my husband does this with my nephews, and as far as I know, none of them are terrorist.

I am not an Obama fan by any means but this stuff just kinda makes me sick. The news stations need to find something constructive to say, one way or the other, but garbage is just garbage.

:thumb:Absolutely agree!

It was tongue in cheek, meant to be so outrageous that it would not be taken seriously. In fact, I thought their body language expert was very complementary of the Obamas. I agree, I like to see a husband/wife react as a team.

Edited by Pepper II

Things like this really hurts Fox News' credibility. And it is unfortunate.

Although, like always, if it was a network other than Fox, this probably wouldn't be an issue.

Here's to post #5,000 is in defense of a network that I don't even watch!

I agree with you entirely!