Fox Anchor Calls Obama Fist Pound A "Terrorist Fist Jab"

Things like this really hurts Fox News' credibility. And it is unfortunate.
One of several, really ...

Although, like always, if it was a network other than Fox, this probably wouldn't be an issue.
No way. If anyone on a national network implied anything like this about a presidential candidate, it would cause an uproar.

Ask yourself this ... would any commentator, on Fox or another channel, make that statement about McCain or Clinton?

Here's to post #5,000 is in defense of a network that I don't even watch!
That puts you in a tough spot ... how can you defend it if you don't watch it?

One of several, really ...

No way. If anyone on a national network implied anything like this about a presidential candidate, it would cause an uproar.

Ask yourself this ... would any commentator, on Fox or another channel, make that statement about McCain or Clinton?

Obviously not, but then again, they don't have links to the Muslim faith do they? And yes, I know Obama is not Muslim.

1. I don't think the thread would have been started in the first place.

2. I was pointing out the irony

Obviously not, but then again, they don't have links to the Muslim faith do they? And yes, I know Obama is not Muslim.
So ... having a family link to the Muslim faith automatically makes them a target for terrorist jokes?

You may have a job waiting for you at Fox ...

I can't to read your reponse to the thread I just started about Bush lying. I'm sure the response will be fair and balanced.

Go find a post where I said Bush lied and I'll humbly apologize. :thumb:

You would think with all that is going on (gas prices raising by the day, unemployment rate soaring, etc), the media would be busy covering real issues/concerns.
Aw, come on, now. Cover real news? You're kidding, right? They'd never make any money doing ridiculous stuff like that. :D