• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So obviously there won't be many more in Cincinnati, but what does everyone see his ending total being? For some reason, I see him playing 3 more years and hitting around 675.

IF he goes to the AL, he will play for 5 more years. And if that is the case, 700. But I see around 650.

So obviously there won't be many more in Cincinnati, but what does everyone see his ending total being? For some reason, I see him playing 3 more years and hitting around 675.

I would like to see it happen but I think we are truely seeing the "decline" this year. I think he might play another year, but wouldnt be shocked if he retires after this year.

I would like to see it happen but I think we are truely seeing the "decline" this year. I think he might play another year, but wouldnt be shocked if he retires after this year.

I could see Jr. retiring anytime from this year on, it really would not surprise me. As far as "decline", well maybe from his standards of the past but, I think I saw tonight that he was batting well over .400 the last week or so. That seems to be pretty good to me. Jr. started the season nursing another injury and is reported to just now to be getting his legs under him so to speak.

Congrats to Jr., a kid that always played the game the way it should be played, sometimes to his detriment.

IF he goes to the AL, he will play for 5 more years. And if that is the case, 700. But I see around 650.

That won't happen. Just because the AL has the DH you assume that it is the JV team. Look at what has happened the last 20 WS and All-Star Games. That isn't the case. If you can't win in the AL you are in trouble.