AFC North in debt to Cleveland

For not taking Adrian Peterson. Can you all imagine how much better their passing attack is with a Pro Bowl, game breaking RB? I know they just missed the playoffs and its probably very captain obvious, but they are instantly a playoff team with Peterson.

Thank you Brownies! :D

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For not taking Adrian Peterson. Can you all imagine how much better their passing attack is with a Pro Bowl, game breaking RB? I know they just missed the playoffs and its probably very captain obvious, but they are instantly a playoff team with Peterson.

Thank you Brownies! :D

Scoring was not a problem for the Brownies. Its their dreadful defense.

Scoring was not a problem for the Brownies. Its their dreadful defense.

This kid might be the best RB in the National Football League. He makes any team 5x better. He's not even in his prime yet.

I don't even want to begin to think of what he would have done to the Bengals. Probably 500 yards total in two games alone.

All I am saying is I am really really happy lil LT is not in our tight division.

This kid might be the best RB in the National Football League. He makes any team 5x better. He's not even in his prime yet.

I don't even want to begin to think of what he would have done to the Bengals. Probably 500 yards total in two games alone.

All I am saying is I am really really happy lil LT is not in our tight division.

If I remember correctly, the Browns decided to get an anchor for the offensive line to go along with Steinbach. Right call IMO.

If I remember correctly, the Browns decided to get an anchor for the offensive line to go along with Steinbach. Right call IMO.

No way. A Peterson does not come around each year. There is NO reason why this kid should not have been the top pick in the draft. Other than the collarbone injury that scared everyone off.

Peterson alone, is shooting up Mcfadden's stock.

No way. A Peterson does not come around each year. There is NO reason why this kid should not have been the top pick in the draft. Other than the collarbone injury that scared everyone off.

Peterson alone, is shooting up Mcfadden's stock.

1. You're now making judgments AFTER seeing how good the kid is as a pro.

2. The top positions and hardest positions today in the NFL are the left tackle, cornerbacks, and stud qbs. Running backs are not on the list.

3. Your argument might have more validity if the Browns had struggled putting points on the board. They did not.

1. You're now making judgments AFTER seeing how good the kid is as a pro.

2. The top positions and hardest positions today in the NFL are the left tackle, cornerbacks, and stud qbs. Running backs are not on the list.

3. Your argument might have more validity if the Browns had struggled putting points on the board. They did not.

Thomas is a stud. No way was that pick a mistake.

Thomas is going to be a Pro Bowler for the next 10+ years. You won't find many teams in the NFL that wouldn't love to have that. Peterson is a freak but a freak with a long history of injuries (remember he even got hurt this year). That was the knock on him not his game. RB's are a dime a dozen in the NFL. Look at Ryan Grant who arguably had the best 2nd half of the season in the NFL. His past team didn't want him and Green Bay tried 3 or 4 backs before they settled on him. IMO the Browns did EXACTLY what they needed to do and I'm not a Browns fan!

Thomas is going to be a Pro Bowler for the next 10+ years. You won't find many teams in the NFL that wouldn't love to have that. Peterson is a freak but a freak with a long history of injuries (remember he even got hurt this year). That was the knock on him not his game. RB's are a dime a dozen in the NFL. Look at Ryan Grant who arguably had the best 2nd half of the season in the NFL. His past team didn't want him and Green Bay tried 3 or 4 backs before they settled on him. IMO the Browns did EXACTLY what they needed to do and I'm not a Browns fan!

:thumb:

A good O-line can make most any RB with average NFL skills look like a pro bowler.