Team Entrances

If it is any shorter of a walk than OHS's, they have to be on the field! At OHS they open the fieldhouse door and walk onto the sideline by the enzone.

When Highlands walk through their locker room doors they have to take about 10-15 steps to reach field turf. Is that close enough!!!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Highlands walk through their locker room doors they have to take about 10-15 steps to reach field turf. Is that close enough!!!!

I not arguing. I have not seen Highlands field. But what I am saying is at OHS they open the door and take two steps and they are on the sideline. Another 10 feet they are in the endzone. So apparently both schools are close enough that no one can get tired running onto the field!

Mayfield does a pretty cool thing with firetrucks going around the stadium loaded with cheerleaders and fans; it is a sight to see. When someone somewhere figures out how to turn off the stadium lights and use a spotlight and smoke, watch out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is that entrance? I am not familiar with it.

Smoke flowing out of the tunnel, running on the field to "2001" and just as the music reaches it pinnacle a canon fires and the band breaks into the school fight song. It is an awesome entrance. ELECTRIC!

Well, I'm partial to Ashland coming down the steps of historic Putnam Stadium. I also enjoyed Johnson Central's this past year. I thought it was great!

When the tomcats come up the catwalk through the crowd and down the steps onto Putnam there's nothing better. IMO

Breathitt Co. has a really neat entrance. Instead of walking straight out of the fieldhouse about 10 yards onto the field, they march single file underneath the stadium. All the fans gather round and slap the players on the shoulderpads or helmets as they walk by, and offer support for the players........it sounds really cool also, the cleats on concrete sound. As the team nears the gate for the field they begin to run on the field and huddle around the goal post jumping around all excited and stuff. As the team breaks the cannon goes off and the players sprint to the sidelines, surround Coach Holcomb, and get the same break always - two handclaps "BREATHITT", two handlclaps "PRIDE", and two handclaps "BEAT (Whomever we were playing)".........as a former player it made me so pumped to do that entrance before every home game.