Team Entrances

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mercer County definately started a very exciting one this year. The team, staff, etc. walks out of the front of their new facility and throught the entire crowd of tailgaters(Im talking a crowd of a couple hundred people, cooking out, playing corn hole, etc...this same crowd stays in that area the whole game, too) that are parked in the field between the game field and the facility. Once they get to the field, there is a rock in the right hand corner of the entering endzone, the players and coaches all gather round and one of the seniors takes the TITAN sword(4ft tall) and stick it in this large boulder, and all of the players touch the sword.. Im being a little biased, but Im sure others from opposing schools will say the same thing.

I know that Highland's has to have the shortest walk of any school.

Yeah it's not too shabby walking through the hallway leading from the locker room as a player!!!!!! To think that the history and tradition,players and coaches that have walked that same path is a pretty special feeling. If you don't get jacked from that, then there is something wrong with you. Only the special few will ever know what it feels like!!!!:ylsuper:

Yes, when they built the middle school and it closed in the the endzone i think it make the BOOMING entrance a little louder. It's pretty awesome from where i stand:D

You need to move about 4 feet forward and a foot over.......:lol: