Everything posted by A-town Iceman
-
16th Region Semi Finals Ashland vs Elliott County 3/09/09
Not so fast my friend! I dont see Ashland trying to run and gun with them, in a slow down game Ashland might stand a chance. I say EC wins but closer than the experts think.
-
Ashland 53 Fairview 52
Not the best game to watch but the Tomcats pulled it out with a clutch/lucky shot. Great win for the Tomcats!
-
George Rogers Clark @ Ashland Predictions (1/30)
Any other D1 prospects on GRC?
-
Ashland Tomcats and Boyd County Lions
I thought Dane Damron was on his way to building a strong program. Where does he coach now?
-
George Rogers Clark @ Ashland Predictions (1/30)
My bad I thought he played for Clark County.
-
George Rogers Clark @ Ashland Predictions (1/30)
Hoping for a Tomcat victory, but wanting to see Zollo put on a show!
-
George Rogers Clark @ Ashland Predictions (1/30)
Is Zollo on GRC?
-
Ironton, OH 75 Ashland 71
Thats 5 out of the last 6 right? Losses that is.
-
East Carter @ Ashland 1/27
Ditto
-
George Rogers Clark @ Ashland Predictions (1/30)
Voted for Ashland because of my maroon tinted glasses but GRC by 10 plus!
-
Ashland Tomcats and Boyd County Lions
Does Ashland have any talent coming up in the near future?
-
Ashland v. Ironton OH updates
Any idea when we play Elliot? Have we already played them?
-
Ashland 59 Russell 53 (JV)
Who's on Ashlands JV that will produce in the future?
-
Ashland v. Ironton OH updates
Whats their upcoiming schedule lookin like?
-
Morgan County 49 Ashland 46
What is Ashlands record anyways?
-
Raceland Rams Plaques
Great season rams!
-
Ashland 35 Boyd County 0
Nice win for Ashland. Let's keep it going boys.
-
Ashland/Boyd Co. updates
Any stats?
-
Ashland/Boyd Co. predictions
I was in town and caught the Raceland vs. Ashland game whats the height and weight of the hardy kid he looks small but more than held his own against the rams o-line.
-
Ashland's Matt Thomas to EKU!!
a partial scholarship
-
Ashland's Matt Thomas to EKU!!
Congrats to Matt!:dancingpa:dancingpa
-
16th region semi finals/thoughts and predictions
I think Ashland squeezes out one more victory. Ashland and Elliot.
-
Your favorite team of all time!!
I grew up in Ashland and really never heard about their team. What was their record? Standout players?
-
Ashland 47 Boyd Co 35 (64th District Championship)
Thats great congrats to both.:ylsuper: When does the regional tournment start?
-
Your favorite team of all time!!
2001 Ashland watching Arliss Beach run up and down the field of Putnam Stadium was worth the price of admission.