Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland/Boyd Co. predictions

Who will win? 69 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Ashland hosts Boyd Co. this week. Will Boyd Co. spoil Ashland's homecoming?

 

What are your thoughts about this game?

  • Replies 52
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang Graybeard, that was a short celebration. LOL. I love the fact ur already thinking of Boyd. Congrats on the win.

Ah yes....Ashland vs The County. Even though this shows my age, I remember when this game title got you jacked up like someone just slapped your Mamma. This used to be a tremendous rivalry and I think it still is…somewhat. Former Tomcat coach Lee Evans has some talent on this year’s team. I’m anxious to see if their quarterback is all I’ve heard about.

 

This should be a hard fought ball game. I know the County will be riding high when they come into Putnam next Friday.

Dang Graybeard, that was a short celebration. LOL. I love the fact ur already thinking of Boyd. Congrats on the win.

 

Dont worry Coupon...If I know Graybeard, he is still celebrating. Come Monday though, its back to business.

Ah yes....Ashland vs The County. Even though this shows my age, I remember when this game title got you jacked up like someone just slapped your Mamma. This used to be a tremendous rivalry and I think it still is…somewhat. Former Tomcat coach Lee Evans has some talent on this year’s team. I’m anxious to see if their quarterback is all I’ve heard about.

 

This should be a hard fought ball game. I know the County will be riding high when they come into Putnam next Friday.

 

Lee Evans is a former Tomcat player and assistant coach who is a tireless worker and truely loves teaching these young men this great game!

Here it is. I hate to say it. But I would lke to show repect to Boyd Co. But it will be A big win for Ashland. Jv will get alot of action in this one. 24 plus.

I dont think Ashland can stop the new tandom of Arthur and Wilson......24plus?????? Give me a break. I guess we will see come friday......Boyd Co 24 Ashland 14

I dont think Ashland can stop the new tandom of Arthur and Wilson......24plus?????? Give me a break. I guess we will see come friday......Boyd Co 24 Ashland 14

 

I feel your pain, But people have to understand Ashland has a very good Defense. And will make a run in the playoffs. It will be very hard for Boyd Co. to score. Plus their Offense is for real too. Like I said Not trying to knock Boyd Co. Good luck to both teams.

I am not knocking Boyd Co., I haven't seen them play. I have seen Ashland play and they have played against a friend of mine's team and I think they are much improved over last year. I just think Ashland is becoming more physical each week......(glad we played them week one)! I hope Boyd Co. makes it tougher than most are anticipating. Good luck to both teams.

As a Russell fan, I will have to go with Ashland. Not many teams in this area will stop Ashland. Very good young team.

Boyd County might have the best player on the field in Wilson but I don't think it will be enough to beat this Ashland team. I say Ashland wins 42-27. I read where Boyd County is playing Wilson in spots other than QB now. That seems like a great idea. Any play that gets him the ball in space is a potential TD. That being said, though, this Tomcat team is playing very well right now. Barring an unexpected letdown, Ashland wins.

Boyd doesn't have the defense to stop Ashland's decent offense. Ashland has a great defense and should be able to contain Wilson.

 

Boyd will have the best athlete on the field next Friday, but overall, Ashland will have more athletes on the field.

 

I'd love to see Boyd take this one but it's not gonna happen. The game is at Putnam, that always makes a difference. I like Ashland by around 21.

 

Ashland 35

Boyd 14

 

This is a rivalry game so it wouldn't surprise me if Boyd came out of Putnam with a win.

This is another one of those games where the teams play hard, no matter their records. I think Boyd County is on the up swing and is improving every week, but Ashland is very good and I have to give Ashland the upper hand.

 

Ashland is getting better each week, and is now playing with some confidence. They are dangerous to any team they face. Ashland wins.

Boyd County might have the best player on the field in Wilson but I don't think it will be enough to beat this Ashland team. I say Ashland wins 42-27. I read where Boyd County is playing Wilson in spots other than QB now. That seems like a great idea. Any play that gets him the ball in space is a potential TD. That being said, though, this Tomcat team is playing very well right now. Barring an unexpected letdown, Ashland wins.

Boyd County does have the best player on the field in Wilson, and now with the emergence of the Arthur kid at quarterback, he's even more dangerous because Boyd can move Wilson around at running back and receiver. Ashland now has to prep for a running QB, and a throwing QB. The Daily Independent had a good article about the Boyd/Lawrence game and said that even with Arthur being "green" and not getting a lot of snaps he played really well and he's only going to get better with playing time. Arthur adds a whole new dimension to the Boyd attack with his throwing ability. This should be a heck of a game at Putnam. I can't wait to see it!

Great city/county rivalry game. I give the edge this time around to the Tomcats, 30-17.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.