Lexington Christian Academy at Boyle County Predictions/Updates

Who wins?   

100 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• LCA
    • Boyle County

This poll is closed to new votes

59 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

If LCA wins this one just mail them the 1A, 2A, 3A, 4A and 5A trophies and let them play in the 6A playoffs this year.

I don't think it would be fair to mail them the 1A but I agree with the rest of it. 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, TilghmanPride said:

I had to go back and look at the 2016 Tilghman/ Murray game after seeing this because I was pretty sure PT had over 800 total yards. Tilghman ended up with 971 yards. 624 passing and 347 rushing. Probably the funnest game to watch I've ever been to. 

Not listed in Khsaa records (the game shows this but record book doesn’t reflect).

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TilghmanPride said:

Correct. I was just thinking back. I'll submit it tomorrow and see why it's not on there. 

Well, at least I thought I was going to. Says records are being overhauled and standardized during spring and early summer 2023. It doesn't allow you to submit until that is complete, which hasn't happened yet. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, WestDanville said:

No Brown. KHSAA approved the transfer but Danville appealed it one final time knowing the ruling will be the same forcing 15 days of no Brown. He will be back for the Danville game though. 

Uh-Oh!!!

2 hours ago, BBN_34 said:

Match up of what seems to be the two Meccas of the high school transfer portal in recent years. I expect a high scoring affair but I like LCA because of their size up front. Any word on if Hardge will suit up for LCA?

Hardge is playing. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, burreaux said:

That seems petty. If that's true, I hope he puts up 800 yards of offense on them by himself.

A lot of these coaches are petty like this. It’s sad a grown man is mad because a kid goes somewhere else for a better opportunity for themselves. How petty do you got to be to dictate a kids future because he or she doesn’t want play for you smh. 

16 hours ago, Brown said:

According to KHSAA, 800 yards has only been achieved 3 times prior.

Cawood 864 vs Bell County

Caldwell County 850 vs Calloway County

Hendo 821 vs Ohio County

I was gonna say... I can't imagine 800 yards happening too many times period. 

13 hours ago, burreaux said:

That seems petty. If that's true, I hope he puts up 800 yards of offense on them by himself.

So, Danville should be content with being Boyle Co. feeder program?  I agree very petty, but how does Danville survive if they don't atleast try 😂.

4 minutes ago, LethalPG said:

So, Danville should be content with being Boyle Co. feeder program?  I agree very petty, but how does Danville survive if they don't atleast try 😂.

By not self sabotaging themselves with the hires and the firings they've had the past few years. 

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, DearToday said:

By not self sabotaging themselves with the hires and the firings they've had the past few years. 

Yes, we all know the Clevenger situation at this point.  I don't see them recovering from it, but still can't just be okay with their best players going across the road.

1 hour ago, LethalPG said:

Yes, we all know the Clevenger situation at this point.  I don't see them recovering from it, but still can't just be okay with their best players going across the road.

So the solution is to punish the kid? The kid decided to leave and the only way for Danville to save themselves is to ensure that the kid doesn't get to play at all? For the record, Danville has not appealed for a second time they have 15 days to do so which is why the student isn't eligible for 15 days. The student didn't want to play for them so he moved I am not sure why anyone would want a kid who didn't want to be there to begin with just let him go. The fact of the matter is that the state and KHSAA have passed regulations that have allowed student-athletes to leave one school for another we can't change that so we need to be adults and let the kids do what is best for themselves.

On to the game I expect this to be a great game featuring two of the best teams in the state regardless of classification. It could very well come down to which team has the ball last!

1 hour ago, CAT DIESEL POWER said:

So the solution is to punish the kid? The kid decided to leave and the only way for Danville to save themselves is to ensure that the kid doesn't get to play at all? For the record, Danville has not appealed for a second time they have 15 days to do so which is why the student isn't eligible for 15 days. The student didn't want to play for them so he moved I am not sure why anyone would want a kid who didn't want to be there to begin with just let him go. The fact of the matter is that the state and KHSAA have passed regulations that have allowed student-athletes to leave one school for another we can't change that so we need to be adults and let the kids do what is best for themselves.

On to the game I expect this to be a great game featuring two of the best teams in the state regardless of classification. It could very well come down to which team has the ball last!

I didn't say it was the correct solution.  Should've known I would have the BC faithful out in arms.  I simply said, what do people expect Danville to do?  They won't have a program if all their best players go across town.