Lexington Christian Academy at Boyle County Predictions/Updates

Who wins?   

100 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• LCA
    • Boyle County

This poll is closed to new votes

The nightcap of the Rebel Bowl at Boyle has quite the matchup. 2 years ago this ended up as a 42-35 thriller in which LCA shocked Boyle running the Lynn Bowden wildcat offense as Cutter Boley watched from the sideline with a rib injury. This years matchup looks to be another good one but with Boley playing this time around. All the stats and stats need not be listed, this is a matchup of 2 of the states top teams and the top team in their respective classes. Everyone knows who each team has, it is not a secret at this point. 
Who do you got in this big time showdown? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, WestDanville said:

The nightcap of the Rebel Bowl at Boyle has quite the matchup. 2 years ago this ended up as a 42-35 thriller in which LCA shocked Boyle running the Lynn Bowden wildcat offense as Cutter Boley watched from the sideline with a rib injury. This years matchup looks to be another good one but with Boley playing this time around. All the stats and stats need not be listed, this is a matchup of 2 of the states top teams and the top team in their respective classes. Everyone knows who each team has, it is not a secret at this point. 
Who do you got in this big time showdown? 

Cutter Boley was still at Larue last time these two played. Drew Nieves was the QB. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, DearToday said:

Cutter Boley was still at Larue last time these two played. Drew Nieves was the QB. 

You are correct! Thank you for that! Nieves was the one injured and Moore stepped in at QB and LCA ran for more yards against Boyle in one game than I’ve seen in some entire regular seasons. Thank you! 

• theguru changed the title to Lexington Christian Academy at Boyle County Predictions/Updates

Boyle is top notch.  LCA great offense, but defense is unknown (albeit against a great offense in BG).  Just from what I've seen, Boyle is fast and athletic across the field and will be very well prepared.  I think Boyle gets stops and that will be the difference.  Boyle controls the flow and wins 42-28.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

Really? Who is shocked? Anyone shocked by LCA beating Bowling Green isn't paying close enough attention.

Out of the 61 votes on BGP 75% of the handle was on the purples. I don’t believe anyone in the state would’ve guessed BG would give up 800 yards. In the grand scheme LCA is a good football program in their own right so shock may not be the word, but how the game was won was in fact shocking.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, TheBallCoach said:

Out of the 61 votes on BGP 75% of the handle was on the purples. I don’t believe anyone in the state would’ve guessed BG would give up 800 yards. In the grand scheme LCA is a good football program in their own right so shock may not be the word, but how the game was won was in fact shocking.

800 yards?