Lexington Christian Academy at Boyle County Predictions/Updates

Who wins?   

100 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• LCA
    • Boyle County

This poll is closed to new votes

20 minutes ago, hrcarrier said:

Win or lose in this game, I believe that LCA is already very good. If they do win this game, it says that they are far better than anyone was aware. 

LCA definitely stands to gain more here. If Boyle County wins, it only strengthens their position atop 4A. But if the Eagles win, it triggers a seismic shift in 2A's court of public opinion. They immediately become everyone's favorite to win that class outside of Fort Mitchell and Mayfield. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, DevilMayCare said:

LCA definitely stands to gain more here. If Boyle County wins, it only strengthens their position atop 4A. But if the Eagles win, it triggers a seismic shift in 2A's court of public opinion. They immediately become everyone's favorite to win that class outside of Fort Mitchell and Mayfield. 

I would have to think even some in Mayfield and Fort Mitchell may think LCA is the best team too if they beat Bowling Green and Boyle County in back to back weeks. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, theguru said:

I would have to think even some in Mayfield and Fort Mitchell may think LCA is the best team too if they beat Bowling Green and Boyle County in back to back weeks. 

They could beat the Bengals and those fan bases wouldn't concede LCA was better! 😆

Well, at least one of them wouldn't. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Just now, Jumper_Dad said:

They could beat the Bengals and those fan bases wouldn't concede LCA was better! 😆

I don't know.  When you get down to it I think there are many more objective people that may not voice an opinion like that because anytime you say anything negative people lose their mind when they are all from the same tribe. 

• Like 2

On 8/21/2023 at 8:59 PM, RimRacker said:

Boyle will be Boyle and prepared. Shocking truth is Demauriah Brown may be Boyles best athlete overall once he’s cleared to play. Young man is the truth and will make a major impact even in Rebel land. Watch out steam rolling to Kroger field. Hoping to see LCA make it close. 

Avery is their workhorse back and Montavin also gets a decent amount of carries. Where does Brown fit into the equation? He seems like he might be a better back than Avery but Avery is a senior if I'm not mistaken and has been really good for Boyle. Are they gonna move Brown into the starting job wants he becomes eligible?Are they gonna split carries? And if they do will Montavin see a decrease in carries as well, since he only had 96 carries last year, or end up playing just wr?

Demauriah Brown IMO will be the 3rd option behind Bodner and Quisenberry. He will be the best 3rd option in the State. He will get some touches because he's too good not to. Coach Haddix knows what he's doing, and he will make sure his playmakers are touching the football. I'm sure Demauriah knew he wouldn't touch the ball like he did at Danville before he transferred, that should tell you what kind of kid he is. 

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Purple88 said:

Will this game be streamed?

Team1sports  streamed the Boyle/Gibson Southern game last week and they typically handle Boyle home games. However, this game doesn't appear in the schedule. In other words, I don't know if it will be streamed or not, but that link is worth checking out on Friday. I can't imagine a game of this magnitude going unstreamed.

• Thanks 2

I think Boyle wins in a competitive game. Their defense is better and they have more options on offense, though the options LCA have are very, very good. 

This should be one of the more exciting high school games we see all year. Lots of high level talent including some that could be on the same team at the next level.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DevilMayCare said:

Team1sports  streamed the Boyle/Gibson Southern game last week and they typically handle Boyle home games. However, this game doesn't appear in the schedule. In other words, I don't know if it will be streamed or not, but that link is worth checking out on Friday. I can't imagine a game of this magnitude going unstreamed.

My best guess is yes it will be streamed.  If Boyle got a sponsor, it will be free.  If not there may be a fee.  

16 hours ago, Statsdontlie said:

Demauriah Brown IMO will be the 3rd option behind Bodner and Quisenberry. He will be the best 3rd option in the State. He will get some touches because he's too good not to. Coach Haddix knows what he's doing, and he will make sure his playmakers are touching the football. I'm sure Demauriah knew he wouldn't touch the ball like he did at Danville before he transferred, that should tell you what kind of kid he is. 

Brown is a fantastic kid as well as the other players mentioned. Demauriah is alot like Quisneberry just get the ball to him, he will do the rest. What a delima Haddix has there. Almost feel sorry for him. 🤣

17 hours ago, KP33 said:

Avery is their workhorse back and Montavin also gets a decent amount of carries. Where does Brown fit into the equation? He seems like he might be a better back than Avery but Avery is a senior if I'm not mistaken and has been really good for Boyle. Are they gonna move Brown into the starting job wants he becomes eligible?Are they gonna split carries? And if they do will Montavin see a decrease in carries as well, since he only had 96 carries last year, or end up playing just wr?

From what I could tell Brown and Quisenberry were playing ATH. Moving both all over the field and saying good luck finding and covering everyone. The options Haddix has is unreal. Bodner can play QB, RB, WR. Quisenberry can do the same. Dawson can play QB and WR and Brown can play RB and WR. The mix and match combinations are a nightmare for defenses. In 7 on 7 if I’m not mistaken I saw Brown at receiver several times.