Lexington Christian Academy at Boyle County Predictions/Updates

Who wins?   

100 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• LCA
    • Boyle County

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, GC-Dragons said:

Has BG ever given up 800 yards of offense before? If so, I can’t remember it happening during my lifetime. 

I'd say you would struggle to find many cases where they gave up 800 yards over the course of a two game span in the last 20 years. Traditionally, the Purples have had so many outstanding defenses they've put on tape.

I think LCA is most definitely going to double team Montavin Quisenberry and not let him beat them, Geo Brown and Stewart have to step up big at receiver. LCA Brady Hensley is a load, Boyle better be ready to tackle him all night. Cutter Boley will face a pretty good secondary, but he will still have decent numbers. I can't pick until I know if Demauriah Brown is able to play, he's a difference maker, he gave LCA fits last year with his speed. 

1 hour ago, GC-Dragons said:

Has BG ever given up 800 yards of offense before? If so, I can’t remember it happening during my lifetime. 

According to KHSAA, 800 yards has only been achieved 3 times prior.

Cawood 864 vs Bell County

Caldwell County 850 vs Calloway County

Hendo 821 vs Ohio County

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Statsdontlie said:

I think LCA is most definitely going to double team Montavin Quisenberry and not let him beat them, Geo Brown and Stewart have to step up big at receiver. LCA Brady Hensley is a load, Boyle better be ready to tackle him all night. Cutter Boley will face a pretty good secondary, but he will still have decent numbers. I can't pick until I know if Demauriah Brown is able to play, he's a difference maker, he gave LCA fits last year with his speed. 

No Brown. KHSAA approved the transfer but Danville appealed it one final time knowing the ruling will be the same forcing 15 days of no Brown. He will be back for the Danville game though. 

27 minutes ago, WestDanville said:

No Brown. KHSAA approved the transfer but Danville appealed it one final time knowing the ruling will be the same forcing 15 days of no Brown. He will be back for the Danville game though. 

Not very happy with the move I guess. 

2 hours ago, WestDanville said:

That seems petty. If that's true, I hope he puts up 800 yards of offense on them by himself.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Boyle will be Boyle and prepared. Shocking truth is Demauriah Brown may be Boyles best athlete overall once he’s cleared to play. Young man is the truth and will make a major impact even in Rebel land. Watch out steam rolling to Kroger field. Hoping to see LCA make it close. 

Match up of what seems to be the two Meccas of the high school transfer portal in recent years. I expect a high scoring affair but I like LCA because of their size up front. Any word on if Hardge will suit up for LCA?

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Brown said:

According to KHSAA, 800 yards has only been achieved 3 times prior.

Cawood 864 vs Bell County

Caldwell County 850 vs Calloway County

Hendo 821 vs Ohio County

I had to go back and look at the 2016 Tilghman/ Murray game after seeing this because I was pretty sure PT had over 800 total yards. Tilghman ended up with 971 yards. 624 passing and 347 rushing. Probably the funnest game to watch I've ever been to. 

• Like 3