Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Tigerpride94 changed the title to Justin Tucker NFL record FG
49 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

That was impressive the Lions should have had someone back by the goalpost to know it down. In my opinion he is the best kicker of all time.

A lot easier said than done to just have someone stand to try to knock it down. You also risk the guy attempting to jump up to knock it down accidentally deflecting it backwards and helping it go in. 
 

The Ravens should have never had a chance to kick that 66 yarder, Because they should have been called for a delay of game the play before with 4 seconds left. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

That was impressive the Lions should have had someone back by the goalpost to know it down. In my opinion he is the best kicker of all time.

It’s not really close IMO. He’s the GOAT.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/26/2021 at 7:00 PM, Jumper_Dad said:

3 yards short of the Guinness World Record set in 1975 by Ove Johansson of Abilene Christian.

I can see a 70 yarder being made in the next few years in either the NFL or college. 

Trees don't grow to the sky.

Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a lot more impressive than anyone realizes. You can see the extra step back he takes to have a "run up" almost equivalent to a kickoff, and then a little crow hop step to start. He did all of that in one of the most time/fundamental sensitive moments in sports, and made it! 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, ChickenWyngz said:

This is a lot more impressive than anyone realizes. You can see the extra step back he takes to have a "run up" almost equivalent to a kickoff, and then a little crow hop step to start. He did all of that in one of the most time/fundamental sensitive moments in sports, and made it! 

Watching the Pat McAfee show on Monday, he said he talked to Tucker about that.  Said he's been working on it for about a year.  So, while it may be the first time that we've seen him do it in a game...it's something he has been practicing.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, CincySportsFan said:

Watching the Pat McAfee show on Monday, he said he talked to Tucker about that.  Said he's been working on it for about a year.  So, while it may be the first time that we've seen him do it in a game...it's something he has been practicing.  

Doesn't change how impressive it is at all, IMO. Also, not implying that was your goal here. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, ChickenWyngz said:

Doesn't change how impressive it is at all, IMO. Also, not implying that was your goal here. 

No, it's still impressive as heck.  Just wanted to point out how long he's been working on it, before every other teams' fans expects their kicker to be able to go out and do something similar.  Some of these guys have a booming leg...but, to change their routine/approach to the ball, might as well be asking them to learn Mandarin.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, CincySportsFan said:

No, it's still impressive as heck.  Just wanted to point out how long he's been working on it, before every other teams' fans expects their kicker to be able to go out and do something similar.  Some of these guys have a booming leg...but, to change their routine/approach to the ball, might as well be asking them to learn Mandarin.

嗯,这很容易

Translation, "Well that's easy".

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using the site you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use Policies.