Does St. X win If they have Rondale Moore?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let’s stop this nonsense. X had a huge advantage with the size of their receivers. They didn’t know how to get open and the quarterback couldn’t place the ball where they could use the size advantage. The X passing game was to throw jump balls and hope. It worked a few times, but not nearly enough. The difference in this game was the coaches.

Let’s stop this nonsense. X had a huge advantage with the size of their receivers. They didn’t know how to get open and the quarterback couldn’t place the ball where they could use the size advantage. The X passing game was to throw jump balls and hope. It worked a few times, but not nearly enough. The difference in this game was the coaches.

:rolleyes:

After watching the touchdowns again.

on the first touchdown, Crum's left knee lands out of bounds prior to anything landing in bounds.

The second TD was also questionable. The announcers on the KHSAA feed are certain that the flag was for offensive Pass Interference on the push off, to get space. They are very surprised that it was called defensive PI. X got some breaks on their scores

After watching the touchdowns again.

on the first touchdown, Crum's left knee lands out of bounds prior to anything landing in bounds.

The second TD was also questionable. The announcers on the KHSAA feed are certain that the flag was for offensive Pass Interference on the push off, to get space. They are very surprised that it was called defensive PI. X got some breaks on their scores

When is the last time you've seen offensive PI in high school?

The more I'm around football, the more I realize officials get the calls right more than get them wrong.

Didn't X start a quarterback a few years ago that went on to play at Louisville that was a transfer from Trinity?

You know, I think you are right. Had not thought of him. Have no clue about his name. If someone says it, it will probably ring a bell. I want to say that maybe he started as a senior?

What if the X basketball team had both of the New Albany boys together from Indiana. Kiesler who i believe went to holy family in New Albany and Rondale Moore.

People may not know that Rondale is an outstanding basketball player. He was on the state champion New Albany Basketball team. I wish he had decided to play basketball as well as football at Trinity High School, both teams getting a lot of mileage from the sunny side of the river.

X's top basketball player is from New Albany?! I swear I had no idea on that one.

How is that not coming up in the discussion?

Final thought on the thread is that X would obviously be better with Moore, but the question is whether or not T's staff would do better shutting him down than X's staff did. Also, would X's scheme fully utilize Moore. It is not as simple as just giving him the ball and sitting back and watching.

Not only that but kiesler’s sister is the best basketball and volleyball player at assumption. Can you imagine if all the southern Indiana athletes instead of crossing the river stayed home and played at Providence. Providence would have won several state titles in both basketball and football.