Does St. X win If they have Rondale Moore?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You pose an interesting question. If Saint Xavier had Rondale Moore would they have won today. It is for sure it would have been much closer, but i think Trinity still wins by 3 points. Rondale could not have run on Trinity’s defense like he did against Saint Xavier’s. The Saint X quarterback would not have delivered the ball as effectively as the Trinity quarterback.

Is the rumor true of another transfer next year? Hearing kid from Frankfort area. If so, and this becomes common theme. I'm not sure anybody beats Trinity anymore from Kentucky. Coaching and players too good. X not indicting they will change to compete.

Hard to even consider it a rivalry.

Is the rumor true of another transfer next year? Hearing kid from Frankfort area. If so, and this becomes common theme. I'm not sure anybody beats Trinity anymore from Kentucky. Coaching and players too good. X not indicting they will change to compete.

Huh? Didn't they change coaches? Problem is even when the Tigers have had impact players like Anderson and Finch T has still found ways to win. Granted the Rocks had a tougher time with the previous coach, but it is what it is.

So forget about Rondale Moore. Let's say your kid's name is Joe Schmoe. You move to Louisville (or you live in southern Indiana, Bullitt Co., Oldham Co., whatever). You shadow T & and any number of other schools. T makes you feel at home. You like it. You feel like you fit in. You don't feel like you are being judged or looked down at. And, oh, by the way, you are a very good football player and want to be the best you an be. Where would you go? Duh.

So forget about Rondale Moore. Let's say your kid's name is Joe Schmoe. You move to Louisville (or you live in southern Indiana, Bullitt Co., Oldham Co., whatever). You shadow T & and any number of other schools. T makes you feel at home. You like it. You feel like you fit in. You don't feel like you are being judged or looked down at. And, oh, by the way, you are a very good football player and want to be the best you an be. Where would you go? Duh.

Nice scenario!

Cov Cath would have beat this years Trinity Team.

Trintiy doesn’t lose in KY very often anyway. And when they do, it’s another team from Louisville.