Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Does St. X win If they have Rondale Moore?

Featured Replies

No, but St X would have made him a very nice cornerback.

 

:lol2:

  • Replies 95
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wandale Robinson??

 

That would be a huge get for Trinity.

All of this talk about transfers really irks me. Kids transfer because their family has decided that is what is best for them. End of story. For what it is worth, a kid transferring to Trinity gets a world class education in a disciplined but nurturing environment with the best coaches in the region. Why don’t more kids transfer.

Absolutely yes

All of this talk about transfers really irks me. Kids transfer because their family has decided that is what is best for them. End of story. For what it is worth, a kid transferring to Trinity gets a world class education in a disciplined but nurturing environment with the best coaches in the region. Why don’t more kids transfer.

If we look at at from the perspective of what is best for the young man, you'd be hard pressed to say being a student at Trinity would not be in his very best interests. The same thing could be said about St. X and some other schools, I'm sure. By saying this I don't mean to disparage the school from which the student transfers-------just that Trinity has a whole lot to offer.

Is there any doubt why the public schools will never compete for titles on a regular basis?

I can think of three transfers. I suspect there are more. Colt Totten, Creighton Jones, Matthew Stein.

Ready to move on from Wolford experiment. Next year will not allow for any excuses.

On a somewhat related note, this year the Tigers had a great season overall in the Fall sports. Two championships: Soccer and Cross Country; Two State runner ups: Football and Golf. Go Tigers!

I can think of three transfers. I suspect there are more. Colt Totten, Creighton Jones, Matthew Stein.

Ready to move on from Wolford experiment. Next year will not allow for any excuses.

 

Didn't X start a quarterback a few years ago that went on to play at Louisville that was a transfer from Trinity?

I really find it quite comical that every year when Trinity beats X, while the X camp is coming up with all of their usual excuses, in every FOOTBALL thread, we are constantly reminded of how good X is in the "Country Club" sports. LOL

Cov Cath would have beat this years Trinity Team.

Not a chance

I really find it quite comical that every year when Trinity beats X, while the X camp is coming up with all of their usual excuses, in every FOOTBALL thread, we are constantly reminded of how good X is in the "Country Club" sports. LOL

#2 in the nation for swimming titles.

#2 in the nation for swimming titles.

 

With as many as X has, who the heck is number 1?

#2 in the nation for swimming titles.

 

I guess I'm lost. This must be the Swimming thread. I came here to read about Football.

 

2011 National High School Football Champions Trinity Shamrocks

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.