Does St. X win If they have Rondale Moore?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of this talk about transfers really irks me. Kids transfer because their family has decided that is what is best for them. End of story. For what it is worth, a kid transferring to Trinity gets a world class education in a disciplined but nurturing environment with the best coaches in the region. Why don’t more kids transfer.

All of this talk about transfers really irks me. Kids transfer because their family has decided that is what is best for them. End of story. For what it is worth, a kid transferring to Trinity gets a world class education in a disciplined but nurturing environment with the best coaches in the region. Why don’t more kids transfer.

If we look at at from the perspective of what is best for the young man, you'd be hard pressed to say being a student at Trinity would not be in his very best interests. The same thing could be said about St. X and some other schools, I'm sure. By saying this I don't mean to disparage the school from which the student transfers-------just that Trinity has a whole lot to offer.

I can think of three transfers. I suspect there are more. Colt Totten, Creighton Jones, Matthew Stein.

Ready to move on from Wolford experiment. Next year will not allow for any excuses.

Didn't X start a quarterback a few years ago that went on to play at Louisville that was a transfer from Trinity?

I really find it quite comical that every year when Trinity beats X, while the X camp is coming up with all of their usual excuses, in every FOOTBALL thread, we are constantly reminded of how good X is in the "Country Club" sports. LOL

#2 in the nation for swimming titles.