Odell Thurman Arrested

cshs81

Just for the record, but vomit would have evidence in it of alcohol use -- however, obviously, I have NO idea if the cops collected any of his vomit at the scene.

Yes, I watch CSI.:D

I'm just going to go out on a limb and assume that since CH was not charged with anything that the underpaid officers did not go the extra step and scoop up the barf of our star receiver.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's on parole, and even one sip can land him in jail. A DUI for Odell will likely result in a much lesser punishment than the next time Henry is tested for alcohol...

He's on parole so he can't go out and drink. I agree it was stupid to be driving with him. But he did nothing wrong at all(legaly). He's over 21 and aloud to have a few drinks.

He's on parole so he can't go out and drink. I agree it was stupid to be driving with him. But he did nothing wrong at all(legaly). He's over 21 and aloud to have a few drinks.
Rules of parole are different from those of a law abiding citizen and include curfews, not driving, not surrounding yourself with convicted felons, no alcohol intake, not possessing a firearm, and not going to places on a so-called blacklist. None of those apply to you and me, but do to those on parole -- so yes, if he was drinking and on parole and one of his parole conditions was no alcohol intake, then yes -- he did so something illegally. It's a variation of Contempt of Court.

Rules of parole are different from those of a law abiding citizen and include curfews, not driving, not surrounding yourself with convicted felons, no alcohol intake, not possessing a firearm, and not going to places on a so-called blacklist. None of those apply to you and me, but do to those on parole -- so yes, if he was drinking and on parole and one of his parole conditions was no alcohol intake, then yes -- he did so something illegally. It's a variation of Contempt of Court.

:thumb: I wasn't really aware they could do that.