Odell Thurman Arrested

cshs81

"I am not pleased," Lewis said. "It's not right, it's not what we stand for, it's not what the National Football League should represent."

"He just obviously doesn't understand the privilege and the right to play in the National Football League," Lewis said. "This will probably be dealt with very severely."

"It's socially and morally not right to be -- if by the test that is true -- that you are intoxicated behind the wheel," Lewis said. "It's not correct. It's not right for our society, and I think that's a bad message. These guys all have the ability to do the right thing and call a cab or do whatever it takes."

Hes gone.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Marvin and Mike send another message to the rest of the players, just like they did with Corey and Takeo.

When I read this, honestly my first thought was "Corey who?" and I actually had to think about it for 15 or 20 seconds...:lol:

By the way Marvin says one of his biggest mistakes in his tenure was not resigning Takeo....

Henry did nothing legally wrong.....He's of legal age, wasn't driving, I see no reason he should catch flack.

On two levels, yes he did. They can't prove anything as of yet, so he might get lucky again. The fact is, he was in the wrong, and maybe even worse than ODell...