Odell Thurman Arrested

cshs81

I was thinking more along the lines of you keep them and next year's rookie class and then if they continue on the same path, the next year's rookie class. How many strikes do they get?

If any of us were unable to perform our job for the next year, (possibility of it for Thurman) how many of us would have that job in a year?

I probably would.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dollar drinks and 18 year old girls every Sunday night at Annies. I can't judge because I've been there, but take a cab guys you're wealthy.

I was also talking about how much better the Bengal D would be when Simmons moved back outside so Thurman could play in the middle. I hope we still get to see it. Since this is a criminal case doesn't he have to be found guilty before the NFL can do anything, or is it a direct violation of the drug abuse policy?

The NFL Substance Abuse Policy is clear: If a player under a four-game suspension (Stage 2)is found to have violated his treatment program, he automatically advances to Stage 3. A third violation carries a minimum of a one-year banishment from the league.

Thurman, currently serving a four-game suspension for a second violation of the policy, was cited this morning for driving under the influence of alcohol. The contents of his treatment plan are not known.

The banishment would be for one calendar year.

The NFL Substance Abuse Policy is clear: If a player under a four-game suspension (Stage 2)is found to have violated his treatment program, he automatically advances to Stage 3. A third violation carries a minimum of a one-year banishment from the league.

Thurman, currently serving a four-game suspension for a second violation of the policy, was cited this morning for driving under the influence of alcohol. The contents of his treatment plan are not known.

The banishment would be for one calendar year.

So this means he is not eligible till October of 2007??