United States does not veto UN Resolution

Obama is my dude. I'm with him on this one. At some point there isn't going to be a Middle East because there is going to be a global war and the Middle East will be destroyed. Just a matter of time.

Just because Obama is your dude doesn't mean everything he does is correct.

When you have this many people telling you your wrong, best bet is your wrong.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because you hate Obama doesn't mean everything he does is wrong.

Maybe it means he has the stones to do what is right. Doing the right thing is not always the most popular decision. I'll trust him to do what is right over Israel than any of you guys. That's for sure.

Why is he wrong this time? Not getting a lot on here except Israel is our ally and we want to be on their side because they always win (has mostly to do with the US).

Why is he wrong this time? Not getting a lot on here except Israel is our ally and we want to be on their side because they always win (has mostly to do with the US).

Still waiting for someone to answer my question about Israel building settlements on land that is in dispute as to who it belongs to. Simply getting Obama is wrong everyone else is right.

Still waiting for someone to answer my question about Israel building settlements on land that is in dispute as to who it belongs to. Simply getting Obama is wrong everyone else is right.

I asked earlier.

Isn't the two-state solution 20 years old? Settlements go against that...or am I crazy ?

Should Israel get unquestioned support from the US and be allowed to do anything they want in the Middle East?

Thats a broad question. First I dont think anyone gets unquestioned support. Thats being really blind. However Israel is not trying to blatantly kill people and for the most part just want to be left alone. The lines over there are heavily disputed and I dont know where the lines are. Do the Palestinians need a country, probably so. Where? I dont know. Usually countries are formed with guns at some point as other countries dont just give you land. Israel is a totally different race of people living smack dab in the middle of the Arabs. They dont like each other. Never have. If any of the Muslim countries could get rid of them they would in a second. Look at the map. They are surrounded. Every inch matters.

Just because you hate Obama doesn't mean everything he does is wrong.

Maybe it means he has the stones to do what is right. Doing the right thing is not always the most popular decision. I'll trust him to do what is right over Israel than any of you guys. That's for sure.

Don't hate Obama. His policies are a different story.

Your man love for him clouds your judgement, that's for sure.

I don't trust him to do what's right. He rarely does.

He goes against decades of support for Israel. That's just plain stupid. His only reason for doing this is because Bibi calls him on his garbage.

It's been in dispute forever. Why shouldn't they build?

If the Palestinian's were building, Obama wouldn't have a problem with it.

I think they would have still won. Divine intervention. If not the USA then it would have been something else. And it will happen again and again if someone tries it. It just does not need to be us.

For the past 70 years the USA has been the divine intervention. We probably have earned the right to question Israel's actions especially when we tend to recieve some of the consequences.

For the past 70 years the USA has been the divine intervention. We probably have earned the right to question Israel's actions especially when we tend to recieve some of the consequences.

We can always question them. Im good with that. Obama obviously did this on purpose. He is a coward for not doing it way sooner. He will not have to deal with the fallout. Shows his true colors and I cant express that hard enough in a variety of ways.

It's been in dispute forever. Why shouldn't they build?

If the Palestinian's were building, Obama wouldn't have a problem with it.

Actually the dispute has been since wars in the 60's and 70's. it's only been in the last 25 years or so that the Israelis decided to build there.

Wrong wrong,wrong,wrong,wrong,wrong,wrong,wromg,wrong !!!!!! When you have this many right-wing BGP'ers saying you're wrong, it tells me he's probably right, right, right !!!