United States does not veto UN Resolution

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. OBAMA is a muslim that pretended to be a christian to be elected. At worst he is a sympathizer, has put the muslim agenda ahead of Americas at every opportunity to the point it's a detriment and compromised our safety and security.

...and what proof do you have of that. None, you won't find a reliable source for that. You may think it, but it cannot be verified. No one on here knows what religion he is, it is really absurd to debate it. He says Christian, I have no reason to doubt that.

Wrong,wrong,wrong,wrong,wrong,wrong,wrong,wrong,wrong,wrong,wrong,wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong!!!!!

Believe it or not I'm going to agree with you. I disagree with President Obama on policy and I do think he is anti-Israel to a degree. But questioning his religion is ridiculous.

Believe it or not I'm going to agree with you. I disagree with President Obama on policy and I do think he is anti-Israel to a degree. But questioning his religion is ridiculous.

Why can't someone question his or anyone's religion.

I don't mind if you question mine.

Ones actions lead to questioning.

I am not an Israel scholar, but how can the UN support a two-state solution and also support Israeli settlements?

It's not about supporting , it's about not enacting a resolution that declares the settlements illegal in international courts. It's non of the UN's business. They do more to go against Israel than they do Syria or any Terrorist supporting nation. Why do they favor Hezzbolah over Israel? This world is so anti-semtic it's disgusting.

It's not about supporting , it's about not enacting a resolution that declares the settlements illegal in international courts. It's non of the UN's business. They do more to go against Israel than they do Syria or any Terrorist supporting nation. Why do they favor Hezzbolah over Israel? This world is so anti-semtic it's disgusting.

It allows the terrorist like hezbolla and their supporters like Muslim Brotherhood get a voice or recognition in the world.

Israel summons ambassadors after UN settlement vote - CNNPolitics.com

This is why Obama needs gone ASAP. See below.

From the article:

Jerusalem (CNN)Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu summoned the US ambassador and launched a scathing attack Sunday on the Obama administration after its refusal to veto a UN Security Council resolution condemning Israel's settlements in the West Bank.

The United States abstained on the resolution, allowing it to pass, rather than vetoing it -- as it usually does with resolutions it sees as overly critical of Israel, leading to US Ambassador Daniel Shapiro being summoned, an Israeli official told CNN Sunday.

The move comes hours after 10 other ambassadors from countries that supported the resolution were also called in and followed Netanyahu's strong criticism of the Obama administration in his weekly cabinet meeting.

"From the information that we have, we have no doubt that the Obama administration initiated it, stood behind it, coordinated on the wording and demanded that it be passed," Netanyahu, speaking in Hebrew, told ministers on Sunday.