Here comes the recount protest.

jericho

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said anything like that.

If you will refer to the claims being made by more whiny liberals that there were machine errors, with absolutely ZERO proof to base this assertion on, are what the recounts are predicated on.

I will say again, I have never in my life seen a side so butt hurt over an election. It is very telling as to the fabric of the Democratic Party.

Then you don't fall in the "all of you" category.

As to the purpose of the recount, if you ask me Jill Stein's motive, I see it as a publicity ploy to promote her name and raise money.

Participating in a recount is not a denial of the results. A recount is part of our process. If after a recount and results are certified then someone refuses to accept the results, that is despicable.

The results have already been certified by the states she is wanting recounts in.

Then you don't fall in the "all of you" category.

As to the purpose of the recount, if you ask me Jill Stein's motive, I see it as a publicity ploy to promote her name and raise money.

If Trump wanted a recount, with zero evidence to support a rigging claim, you would be calling for his head.

Wait, didn't you do that in another thread already..................

Regardless of Jill Stein's motives for doing the recount, she is doing all of us a service. For all of you who were screaming that voting machines are rigged, the recount will verify that claim was nothing more than another false conspiracy theory.

What service is she doing for us? As far as I understand, Wisconsin is simply going to re-run the paper ballots through the machines. They aren't looking at names, dead or alive, citizen or non-citizen, etc. They are simply tallying the votes again.

The election process could be easily fixed and "ease the minds of voters" by requiring a photo ID to vote, but democrats believe voter ID laws are racist and discriminatory. So purchasing alcohol, getting married, driving, buying a house and renting a hotel room, giving blood, getting on an airplane etc. must also be racist and discriminatory. Picture Voter ID would prevent much of the fraud and ease a lot of minds.

If Trump wanted a recount, with zero evidence to support a rigging claim, you would be calling for his head.

Wait, didn't you do that in another thread already..................

ABSOLUTELY WRONG!!! If Trump wanted a recount, more power to him. If the recount were completed and the elections fully certified he continued to claim rigged and refuse to accept the results ... despicable. Same for Hilllary, Jill Stein, or anyone else. That is my consistent, non-hypocritical view.

What service is she doing for us? As far as I understand, Wisconsin is simply going to re-run the paper ballots through the machines. They aren't looking at names, dead or alive, citizen or non-citizen, etc. They are simply tallying the votes again.

The election process could be easily fixed and "ease the minds of voters" by requiring a photo ID to vote, but democrats believe voter ID laws are racist and discriminatory. So purchasing alcohol, getting married, driving, buying a house and renting a hotel room, giving blood, getting on an airplane etc. must also be racist and discriminatory. Picture Voter ID would prevent much of the fraud and ease a lot of minds.

They were against it before they were for it. :lol2:

I'm not buying what Jill Stein is selling. If she wanted to truly look into election fraud, she could have included some other states where there were reported problems like VA where Hillary won. Instead she is only targeting states where Trump won. Just doesn't pass the smell test for me.

ABSOLUTELY WRONG!!! If Trump wanted a recount, more power to him. If the recount were completed and the elections fully certified he continued to claim rigged and refuse to accept the results ... despicable. Same for Hilllary, Jill Stein, or anyone else. That is my consistent, non-hypocritical view.

So you didn't denounce Trump in another thread for saying he wouldn't accept the results of the election?

I agree with photo voter ID rules.

So you didn't denounce Trump in another thread for saying he wouldn't accept the results of the election?

Yes, anyone who claims they will not accept the results of the election is wrong. Has Jill Stein, Hillary or anyone else said they will not accept the results of the election? A recount request is not saying you will not accept the results. A recount is in our rules as part of the process to get the results final. Once any recount is complete and results fully certified as final, THEN ... THEN ... AFTER A RECOUNT ... if anyone refuses to accept those results, that is an attack on our democracy.

What I find totally laughable personally is I am being dragged into the Hillary butt hurt supporters crowd when every person I voted for in this election was a Republican except Hillary. Like many of you, I did not vote for Hillary. I voted against Trump. I am fine with the results. I am still very worried about Trump and many of his policies. But I am excited and agree with many of his policies and ideas as well. I am in wait and see and praying mode with Trump.