Here comes the recount protest.

jericho

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This must be the "millions voted illegally" trump was talking about.

Well...not really. The ones encouraged to vote illegally by the current holder of the office of POTUS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R_aT6ucGNQ

It's a bit concerning that illegal voting and blatant (additional) law breaking was openily, actively encouraged at that level.

Closer to home:

Had a family member indicate he caught a 'double voter' in Louisville while working polls. It was a two precinct location and the guy had a nondescript jacket and did one precinct. Then he came back for the other about an hour later. Family member (two tour Vietnam vet) challenged him the second time and he left. No arrest or drama. Not sure why these people do it. Just trying to 'help' at local or above level? Someone pays them? But its why the rolls should be cleaned up more often. Like Plantman's dead woman who has stayed on the rolls for years.

So what happens on December 19 when the electors meet to officially vote and any one of these states aren't done with their recount? Does DJT have those electoral votes unless the recount says otherwise? Are those electoral votes in limbo?

The Electoral votes would not count. IMO, that is the strategy being implemented by Stein/HRC and why they are calling for the hand recount. They waited until the last possible date and time because if the recount is not completed by 12/13, the EC votes for those states would not be counted and put Trump under the 270 threshold.

The Electoral votes would not count. IMO, that is the strategy being implemented by Stein/HRC and why they are calling for the hand recount. They waited until the last possible date and time because if the recount is not completed by 12/13, the EC votes for those states would not be counted and put Trump under the 270 threshold.

Congress would then vote on the president .

Congress would then vote on the president .

Which would mean we have the same winner. Just a pointless, useless effort and money expenditure for the Citizenry of these states. I understood the reasons behind Florida in 2000 but not this one at all.

Do you realize that the whole election campaign process changes if the popular vote matters? You can pride yourself on this number, but they are meaningless and irrelevant because the campaigns were run to win the Electoral College. Not the popular vote. We already know that HRC won New York, California and Illinois. The big cities in these 3 states are the only reason she won the irrelevant popular vote.

I don't understand the comment about Hillary won the popular vote because of three states or three or four big cities. Are you saying those votes should count less because they live closer together? Why do people make that comment?

I believe Trump should also participate in the recount and actually should embrace it. It will help prove whether these elections are rigged and it will prove that he was not elected fraudulently. Trump should be on board and participating just like Hillary.

I'm eagerly awaiting your post bashing Hillary and those involved in the recount process for not accepting the results of the election. I mean, you went well out of your way to let everyone know how despicable it was of Trump to not commit to accepting the results...