Here comes the recount protest.

jericho

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you follow the rules and want a recount have at it.

This is not nearly the same as what Mr Trump is saying plus, as I said, it shows a high level of insecurity.

According to the rules the deadline for a recount to be requested has passed in Pennsylvania. Should Pennsylvania still be in play?

If you want a civil war (and we know there are foreign elements who would love that) this is the way to go.

Weren't you telling us the voting machines were all controlled by some mysterious cabal before the election? What happened? :lol2:

I was not involved in the banter between those two. And out of the blue he mentions me. I know we disagree on alot but that was uncalled for. I dont single him out when I am making a point to someone else in a negative way. Thats bush league and I thought he was above it, but not now. Thats why I said he has lost it over this election.

Easy, sweet pea. I've lost nothing over this election. Selfishly, I hope the economy blows up which means I need the POTUS to not get in the way.

I'll wait for you and LB to point out where I've lost it or have been hypocritical. I mentioned you because when challenged to debate points you bail and go with the tired "well you're a liberal....." crap. I'm trying to save LB, an intelligent poster, from taking the same route. We need as many intelligent posters in here as we can get.

As to "others" agreeing with you...great. I guess I won't get their Prom King vote.

As I stated earlier. I know the results will stay the same. It is giving a false sense of hope to Hillary supporters and now allowing the country to move forward. That is the harm.

As Chuck Todd stated on Meet the Press it smells like someone else is putting Jill Stein up to this.

Again if you don't believe there were any illegal votes then why have a recount ?

Move forward? Too late and this won't change it. Let the recount take place. Nothing bad can come of it.

Is "you" me in your question? I have no clue if there were illegal votes. As I've stated multiple times in this thread if it's a legal option for any one to take and they choose to take it...more power to them.

Easy, sweet pea. I've lost nothing over this election. Selfishly, I hope the economy blows up which means I need the POTUS to not get in the way.

I'll wait for you and LB to point out where I've lost it or have been hypocritical. I mentioned you because when challenged to debate points you bail and go with the tired "well you're a liberal....." crap. I'm trying to save LB, an intelligent poster, from taking the same route. We need as many intelligent posters in here as we can get.

Clyde I think the intelligent posters are trying to save you. See how that works. Just because you say something does not make it true, contrary to your perch you have placed yourself on. It laughable at time reading. And thats truth. Now leave me out of your spats or use the ignore button on my posts.

Clyde I think the intelligent posters are trying to save you. See how that works. Just because you say something does not make it true, contrary to your perch you have placed yourself on. It laughable at time reading. And thats truth. Now leave me out of your spats or use the ignore button on my posts.

I'll wait for examples of "losing it." I am not going to hold my breath.

I don't know if this true but I saw it retweeted on twitter by a few people. That the biggest switch in modern elections from a recount was a little over 1200 votes in 2000 with Bush vs Gore. All 3 states being contested are over 10k difference . The state that would make the most sense to recount would be NH.

Also I believe I read PA deadline has passed and the only way to recount is proof of voter fraud or vote manipulation.

I don't know if this true but I saw it retweeted on twitter by a few people. That the biggest switch in modern elections from a recount was a little over 1200 votes in 2000 with Bush vs Gore. All 3 states being contested are over 10k difference . The state that would make the most sense to recount would be NH.

Also I believe I read PA deadline has passed and the only way to recount is proof of voter fraud or vote manipulation.

You are correct regarding the 1200 figure.

Margin of victory in WI was 22k.

Serious question. Has anyone in history ever conceded a presidential election and then joined in a recount request three weeks later? I am not aware of this occurring before. There is no evidence of any fraud issues, right? They just want a recount after conceding...have never seen that before...

Serious question. Has anyone in history ever conceded a presidential election and then joined in a recount request three weeks later? I am not aware of this occurring before. There is no evidence of any fraud issues, right? They just want a recount after conceding...have never seen that before...

How often is there a recount? I don't know of any besides FL in 2000.

I think what got this started was WI miscounting on election night. They had some counties with more votes than registered voters. They say they have corrected the error and the current count reflects those corrections.