Here comes the recount protest.

jericho

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How often is there a recount? I don't know of any besides FL in 2000.

I think what got this started was WI miscounting on election night. They had some counties with more votes than registered voters. They say they have corrected the error and the current count reflects those corrections.

I believe I read Nixon requested in 1960 after the close loss to JFK. I can't find if he had conceded and I can't find examples besides 1960 and 2000 in the modern era.

The only reason I know Nixon is because Democrats are posting it on twitter. It's just me but I don't know if I'd use Nixon as an example.

If there is a recount Jill Stein needs to pay for it out of her personal funds. See how hard she goes after it then. How many votes did she get?

Apparently Stein has already raised twice as much for the recount as she did for her entire presidential campaign. She has enough to finance recounts in two states. Who stands to benefit most from a recount. It ain't Stein and it ain't Johnson. However, Stein hasn't conceded to Trump so maybe she thinks she's got a shot!

Apparently Stein has already raised twice as much for the recount than she did for her entire presidential campaign. She has enough to finance recounts in two states. Who stands to benefit most from a recount. It ain't Stein and it ain't Johnson. However, Stein hasn't conceded to Trump so maybe she thinks she's got a shot!

The financing of this recount compared to what she raised for the election paired with her not being able to benefit from a recount makes the whole thing stink to high heaven.

Apparently Stein has already raised twice as much for the recount as she did for her entire presidential campaign. She has enough to finance recounts in two states. Who stands to benefit most from a recount. It ain't Stein and it ain't Johnson. However, Stein hasn't conceded to Trump so maybe she thinks she's got a shot!

They need to investigate where this money came from. I would really like to see that info. Wikileaks needs to get to work. :)

Weren't you telling us the voting machines were all controlled by some mysterious cabal before the election? What happened? :lol2:

Thats the problem. There is no way to 'recount' purely electronic votes. And the problem is not recounting itself. Its the fact that Clinton did what Gore would not - concede and move on. If Clinton suddenly pulls a Gore and goes to court - then the fireworks start. People have moved on. Valid voting or not. They have recounted Michigan so many times already.

And yes - its fairly clear they tried to steal Florida. Miami-Dade shows that. An insider said they were most worried Florida would be stolen. They thought they had the other states in the bag.

After this election if people are not terrified of the existance of the 'Fraction Magic' function in the master counters then they have not been listening. Its a loaded gun in every purely electronic district. Whether the trigger is pulled and elections are turned into frauds (as has been shown in Memphis) is up to the locals. But the capability is there, basically everywhere there is electronic computer compilation counting.

Thats the problem. There is no way to 'recount' purely electronic votes. And the problem is not recounting itself. Its the fact that Clinton did what Gore would not - concede and move on. If Clinton suddenly pulls a Gore and goes to court - then the fireworks start. People have moved on. Valid voting or not. They have recounted Michigan so many times already.

And yes - its fairly clear they tried to steal Florida. Miami-Dade shows that. An insider said they were most worried Florida would be stolen. They thought they had the other states in the bag.

After this election if people are not terrified of the existance of the 'Fraction Magic' function in the master counters then they have not been listening. Its a loaded gun in every purely electronic district. Whether the trigger is pulled and elections are turned into frauds (as has been shown in Memphis) is up to the locals. But the capability is there, basically everywhere there is electronic computer compilation counting.

So is it safe to assume Trump rigged the election then?

Why ask for it now. Why not right after the election instead of 20 days later.

All I can think is it has taken them 20 days to fill out a lot of "all of a sudden here are some ballots we didn't count".

I don't put it past the liberals to try to steal this election. There are some pretty powerful donkeys out there led by the head donkey Soros.

I mean, it was stunning upset wasn't it????

I mean, would a man of Trump's character cheat to win the election?????

Yes he would cheat, but so would Hillary and maybe just maybe she got outcheated and she can't stand she got out done.