Here comes the recount protest.

jericho

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hillary's camp isn't the one pursuing this although I have read that they are on board with it. Obama has spoken out against it. What I want to know is how is someone with such low vote totals allowed to request a recount in the first place? There should be some other criteria besides the ability to pay for it.

Hillary's camp isn't the one pursuing this although I have read that they are on board with it. Obama has spoken out against it. What I want to know is how is someone with such low vote totals allowed to request a recount in the first place? There should be some other criteria besides the ability to pay for it.

Remember in KY we allowed Rand to pay 500k to change the Republican primary to a caucus so he could run for POTUS.

It's all about money.

Edited by Hellcats
Spelling

Could you be any more partisan Hellcats ? Good grief , if the shoe was on the other foot you would be ranting like no other . Just give it up Clintons , a few thousand people might still respect you . Sad state for Willie and his cookie maker .

Considering she is winning the popular vote, and Trump told us all that this elections were flawed let's just make sure.

Aren't recounts pretty customary under 1%?

"Willie and his cookie maker" ? Exhibit A Ladies and Gentlemen of a Trump presidency.

Sorry about that cookie maker stuff, The Clintons were total class in the WH , minus that blue dress thing which was just an indiscretion . Please .

I'm on record with my displeasure of the nomination of Trump and the choices this time around , so .. hmm . forget it , like arguing with a 2 year old.

You can't recant and then tack another on. :lol2: that may be exhibit B.

Per thread topic

To be honest I was surprised HRC camp didn't ask for a recount. Those are tight numbers.