Here comes the recount protest.

jericho

There is a Stench of " I hope our country fails" in these responses . Like people watching a car wreck and hoping for the worst . Before the wreck ever occurs. Like the approval of the losing party wanting recounts 3 weeks after the election when a recount wouldn't change crap. Its funny to watch but not good for our country .

Same stench that was around the last 8 years.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the stuff that divides even further. Shows that the country is not first. If Trump had lost and did this he would be guilty of the same. Clinton needs jail. He needs to appoint a special prosecutor as soon as he is sworn in. They have learned nothing.

This divide didn't start on Election day. After 8 years of obstructionist activity, now the right is calling for unity and asking everyone to work together. I hope we can...however, with control of Congress, the Executive Branch, and maybe in the near future the SCOTUS, I don't expect to see much working together happening. Hopefully, the decisions that are made over the next 4 years will benefit everyone. This is the R's big chance to put up or shut up.

You'd be raising pure Hades if it were the other way around.

When is the Left just going to realize and accept they got their butt handed to them all across the country this year?

Instead of working on making their party more electable, they do this.

All across the country? Or all across the EC?

At debate Clinton responded about accepting the outcome of the election after Trump said he would wait.

Clinton, apparently taken aback by Trump’s response to the matter, hit back “That’s horrifying.”

She went on to say, “That’s not the way our democracy works. We’ve been around 240 years. We’ve had free and fair elections and we’ve accepted the outcomes when we may not have liked them and that is what must be expected of anyone standing on a debate stage during a general election. President Obama said the other day that when you’re whining before the game is even finished it just shows you’re not even up to doing the job. “

She added, “And let’s be clear about what he’s saying and what he means. He’s denigrating—he’s talking down our democracy. I for one am appalled that somebody who is the nominee of one of our major two parties would take that kind of position.”

Clinton was later asked by reporters about Trump’s statement at the debate and she said, “I truly doubt he has ever ready the Constitution.”

This divide didn't start on Election day. After 8 years of obstructionist activity, now the right is calling for unity and asking everyone to work together. I hope we can...however, with control of Congress, the Executive Branch, and maybe in the near future the SCOTUS, I don't expect to see much working together happening. Hopefully, the decisions that are made over the next 4 years will benefit everyone. This is the R's big chance to put up or shut up.

Ah it's the rights fault.

Ah it's the rights fault.

Let's see, we have Mitch who vowed to obstruct everything from day 1, and it ended with them not even considering a SCOTUS nominee. Is the left culpable too? Absolutely. But the right wasn't exactly playing the "let's work together" card over the last 8 years either.

Let's see, we have Mitch who vowed to obstruct everything from day 1, and it ended with them not even considering a SCOTUS nominee. Is the left culpable too? Absolutely. But the right wasn't exactly playing the "let's work together" card over the last 8 years either.

It all started with the Healthcare law that was never negotiated with the GOP and forced down American throats with a legislative trick so they didn't need 60.

Or when then newly elected President Obama said he won and Republicans would have no say in his adminstration. He won they lost.

The biggest fallacy the left puts out is that Mitch started the battle , President Obama started it and 8 years later the Democrat party is its weakest by offices held in decades.

President Obama decided very early on he was never going to reach across the aisle and it will go down as his biggest failure.

You'd be raising pure Hades if it were the other way around.

When is the Left just going to realize and accept they got their butt handed to them all across the country this year?

Instead of working on making their party more electable, they do this.

Calm down it's just a recount, and they are part of the validity of our democratic process.

Even I believe the likelihood of anything being overturned is extremely low.

From what many of you said Dems just need to run a better candidate to win. :idunno: