Here comes the recount protest.

jericho

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is utter nonsense and has the stench of Bill and Hillary all over it. No way Stein is doing this without prodding from the Clintons. This is all being done IMO to fire up the protestors again. When they lose again, they will probably claim the election is now illegitimate for some crazy reason. What is rich is that the MSM made such a huge deal about Trump not conceding if he lost...wonder if the MSM will be upset with HRC doing this weeks after the election. Also, there is NO evidence of any wrongdoing in any of the states. I always thought it was impossible for me to dislike the Clintons more than I do...sadly I was wrong.

You can't recant and then tack another on. :lol2: that may be exhibit B.

Per thread topic

To be honest I was surprised HRC camp didn't ask for a recount. Those are tight numbers.

You'd be raising pure Hades if it were the other way around.

When is the Left just going to realize and accept they got their butt handed to them all across the country this year?

Instead of working on making their party more electable, they do this.

There is a Stench of " I hope our country fails" in these responses . Like people watching a car wreck and hoping for the worst . Before the wreck ever occurs. Like the approval of the losing party wanting recounts 3 weeks after the election when a recount wouldn't change crap. Its funny to watch but not good for our country .

I reject the recount because I don't think we'll find anything different there. I also think Jill Stein is a few cards short of a full deck.

That said...

The president-elect spent FIVE YEARS swearing up and down that the president was a fraud born in another country and unqualified to be president.

But yeah, this is what divides us.