Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ohio State 30 Michigan 27 (2OT)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 101
  • Views 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles could see he got the first down.

 

If they had on their red glasses.

People do have to realize the yellow line was not the first down. The ball had to get to the actual white line which was the 15 yard line. I honestly don't think it ever got to the white line. However the call on the field gave him a half a ball passed the white line, and there was not enough 100 percent evidence to say he definitely didn't get it. If he truly got it, it would have been by the tip of the ball only.

I don't think people can definitely say he got it either. It was so close, that whatever the call on the field was would have stood. If they ruled him short originally, that would have stood too. The spot itself was wrong because the spot they gave had the ball half way over the line. That ball either barely touched the line or didn't at all. However they have to go with the call on the field in that case.

 

I agree, the call was very tough to make regardless of which side was being pulled for. That's why it's important to stand out more with regard to winning.

Why have instant replay? I swear they miss at least 50% of the calls even with a replay.

So what if Auburn beats BAMA ( yep, I'm that guy )??? And how about a 9-2 team winning the Big Ten Championship???

 

Congrats to the Buckeyes on the win. Harbaugh and Meyer leading these two teams are good for football!!! It is my sincere hope both teams play SEC teams in bowl games...

 

GO BUCKS and for the love of GOD Urban pass more often on 1st and second down!!! :lol2:

Why have instant replay? I swear they miss at least 50% of the calls even with a replay.

 

364 more day to complain about it. Where's the Michigan section on your site, I gave a click looking for it?

  • Author

OSU kicker had to be the most relieved man on the planet when Samuel scored on the last play. I cannot imagine how devastated he as a senior would be if OSU lost his last game against Michigan in large part to his missing two short FG's. I am so happy for him...

Hopefully OSU and Michigan both make it to the playoff but doubtful. A bad spot will cost the Wolverines a chance at the title.

364 more day to complain about it. Where's the Michigan section on your site, I gave a click looking for it?

 

I'm going to log off BGP right now before I tell you what I really think.

Why have instant replay? I swear they miss at least 50% of the calls even with a replay.

 

No way that calls gets overturned on replay. None.

 

Actually this video makes it easier to confirm the call. Blocker's rear end is on the first down marker/15 and the ball hits him in the back. Only way that call gets overturned is if his knee hit prior to the ball hitting the blocker in the back.

It was a bad replay angle. Whatever the call on the field was it was going to stand.

  • Author

I have already stated that the spot was OK IMO and that there is no way instant replay would change it. HOWEVER, it would have been really interesting to see where that official would have spotted that ball at the Big House...

Hopefully OSU and Michigan both make it to the playoff but doubtful. A bad spot will cost the Wolverines a chance at the title.

 

You must be in the Rocky Mountains as well!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.