Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ohio State 30 Michigan 27 (2OT)

Featured Replies

What a game!

  • Replies 101
  • Views 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's why it's the greatest rivalry on the planet.

  • Author

Samuel had 5 carries in the game before OT? Are you kidding me? If I was Urban, I would tell the OC that if Samuel does not touch the ball 10 times in the first half, you are fired at halftime...dude is explosive and does not get the ball nearly enough...

Instant bad call

 

Instant salty lol you back to being a Michigan fan on the day UK beats UL? Who's your boss that pays you to cover UK? Lol

  • Author
Instant bad call

 

Ummm, no....

Ummm, no....

 

It's Wireman... we never know which team he supports. In fairness to him I don't think he knows either.

I am not sure the ball ever got to the line on that 4th down. However it's one of those calls that there wouldn't be enough evidence to overturn what ever the call was on the field. If they called him short I think it would have stood, just like since they said he made it, it stood.

 

Sucks a great game comes down to such a controversial call. As it would have been much better if he clearly got it or clearly missed it. However that's part of the game. If Michigan doesn't have those turnovers that's OSU scored 14 points on, then Michigan wins.

 

Great game and this wraps up a playoff birth of OSU imo.

It's Wireman... we never know which team he supports. In fairness to him I don't think he knows either.

 

Just to make it clear...I hate Ohio State's guts. Hate isn't a strong enough word.

  • Author

They handled the 4th down call EXACTLY RIGHT. Luckily it was right on the 15 yard line to make it somewhat easier. His forward progress looked to be right on the line but it was really close. Call on the field said he got it and when it was that close, they would not overrule it no matter what the call on the field was...

Instant salty lol you back to being a Michigan fan on the day UK beats UL? Who's your boss that pays you to cover UK? Lol

 

Ummm, no....

 

I don't think people can definitely say he got it either. It was so close, that whatever the call on the field was would have stood. If they ruled him short originally, that would have stood too. The spot itself was wrong because the spot they gave had the ball half way over the line. That ball either barely touched the line or didn't at all. However they have to go with the call on the field in that case.

Bad day to go hunt your Michigan hat down when UK beat UL. Where do I find your UK/UL recap?

 

I'm allowed to like more than one team. You can find it on NationofBlue.com, which I now own.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.