Ohio State 30 Michigan 27 (2OT)

ggclfan

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

that was definitely a first down. The spot was right where it should be and they even reviewed it.

1st Down!

Disagree they marked the ball halfway past the 15 yard line, which it definitely didnt get a half a football passed it. It was very close and could have gone either way. If he was ruled short originally, the replay would have let that stand too. It was to close for the replay to change it either way imo. The ball either barely got to the line, or not at all. I don't think it got there, but it was so dang close the ball may have barely touched the line which is all they needed. So whatever the call on the field was, would have stood either way.

I have already stated that the spot was OK IMO and that there is no way instant replay would change it. HOWEVER, it would have been really interesting to see where that official would have spotted that ball at the Big House...

I said the exact same thing.

Yesss Sir ! :lol2:

What a game ! I think that this one will be one in a long line of classic "Urban / Jim" Battles.

OSU, with the mistakes that they made should have lost this one but they did what good football teams / programs do when they are up against a wall vs. a good team .... the Bucks reached back a found a way to win, made the plays needed. OSU's defense imo was key and

kept #5 in check enough to not let him beat them.

Both OSU and the team up North left it all on the field.

GO Bucks !!

Now .. Go MSU .....beat PSU.

You all should root for PSU. You all will be in, the Big 10 champ won't jump you. The only way you get left out now is if you do make the big 10 championship and lose.

Another example of fans having no business on the field/court.

Peppers was mouthing off to the Buckeye fans during the game while on the sidelines. I'm sure the fan was letting him have it after the game. I agee with you abou the fans on the field though.

Peppers was mouthing off to the Buckeye fans during the game while on the sidelines. I'm sure the fan was letting him have it after the game. I agee with you abou the fans on the field though.

Actually it looks like the fan accidentally bumped into him trying to get to the celebration.

Given the closeness of the game, the fact it was a 2OT loss on the road for Michigan, any chance that somehow both would sneak into the playoff? What would have to take place from teams in contention to have that happen?

A team that finishes 3rd place in its division has zero business in the playoff.