Ohio State 30 Michigan 27 (2OT)

ggclfan

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yep, only a matter of time before something really bad happens.

And honestly, could you really blame a player if that happened? Losing the biggest game of your life (not necessarily this game) and then have some obnoxious opposing fan all up in your face? We can't expect kids to always ignore that.

Loved the jerseys and shoes though, did you see Phil Knight the King of Nike congratulated OSU in the locker room after the game? It's just a matter of time before OSU has full Lebron Nike uniforms.

Lebron vs. MJ on the football field. I love the jerseys the wore yesterday and the NC way more than the normal ones. The helmets were gross. I love the normal helmets. Classic. If they are going to have alternate helmets they need to incorporate the stripe and the buckeye leaves. I love the chrome ones from a few years ago. Those were sharp. Especially the all white uniforms we wore at Penn State in 2014. Modern flair on a classic uniform. The helmets yesterday just suck. They were cool for the Nebraska game and the Chic Harley throwback, but they needed to go away after that.

While possibly true, the fan is still to blame since he had no business being on the field.

OSU fans aren't the first team in history to storm a field.

Had the UK/UL game been in Lex yesterday UK would have done the same. And if any UK fan would have been assaulted you all would be crying wolf.

Had the UK/UL game been in Lex yesterday UK would have done the same. And if any UK fan would have been assaulted you all would be crying wolf.

You are 100 percent incorrect. I have stated numerous times on here, once you jump the fence to get on the field, whatever happens to you on the field is your own fault, the whole when you play stupid games you win stupid prizes.

You are 100 percent incorrect. I have stated numerous times on here, once you jump the fence to get on the field, whatever happens to you on the field is your own fault, the whole when you play stupid games you win stupid prizes.

And thus is from someone who almost did storm the field in his younger days but even then, I was of the opinion if anything were to happen to me, it would have been my own fault.

What does UK have to do with it? My stance is that fans don't belong on the field of play period. That guy wasn't assaulted. He was trespassing and shoved. That's on him for being somewhere that he shouldn't have been. Like I said, the NFL doesn't let this happen and college shouldn't either. It has nothing to do with OSU--their fans are just as stupid as any other idiots that rush the field.

Instant bad call

I am not sure the ball ever got to the line on that 4th down. However it's one of those calls that there wouldn't be enough evidence to overturn what ever the call was on the field. If they called him short I think it would have stood, just like since they said he made it, it stood.

Sucks a great game comes down to such a controversial call. As it would have been much better if he clearly got it or clearly missed it. However that's part of the game. If Michigan doesn't have those turnovers that's OSU scored 14 points on, then Michigan wins.

Great game and this wraps up a playoff birth of OSU imo.

Unless the ball was between his thighs, he got it 

IMG_3680.JPG

What does UK have to do with it? My stance is that fans don't belong on the field of play period. That guy wasn't assaulted. He was trespassing and shoved. That's on him for being somewhere that he shouldn't have been. Like I said, the NFL doesn't let this happen and college shouldn't either. It has nothing to do with OSU--their fans are just as stupid as any other idiots that rush the field.

Point made assault is allowed if someone is trespassing.

Loved the jerseys and shoes though, did you see Phil Knight the King of Nike congratulated OSU in the locker room after the game? It's just a matter of time before OSU has full Lebron Nike uniforms.

I love the old school / traditional style in uni's, so I really liked the jerseys a lot. As far as Nike ....if they go to the Oregon (anything goes) wild looking crap I may stage a march /protest or something. :lol2:

Keep the grey/silver helmets-buckeye (big play) stickers w/ traditional style jerseys, pants .... No fashion parades. :stop: