Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ohio State 30 Michigan 27 (2OT)

Featured Replies

Hell of a game, bummed about the outcome but oh well.

 

As much as I wish it weren't the case, the right call was made on the 4th down play. He got it, but just barely. The stupid turnovers cost blue today.

 

I'm going to be very interested to see how the committee shakes things out. If Clemson, Bama, and Washington all win next week, they're in. Will a B1G champion get in or will it be Ohio State?

Ohio is in period.

  • Replies 101
  • Views 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I could understand OSU being left out IF AND ONLY IF they were not #2 in the country after last week. No way you should drop 3 spots if you are #2 and then beat #3 in your last game. That would make no sense.

 

The Committee has to be praying for either Washington to lose or Wisconsin to win next week. Either scenario makes their lives much easier...

[ATTACH]59316[/ATTACH]

Looks

like an easy 1st down

 

Not even close, it's a clear first down.

You all should root for PSU. You all will be in, the Big 10 champ won't jump you. The only way you get left out now is if you do make the big 10 championship and lose.
That's a good point.

I would love for OSU to make the playoff, without beating themselves up for another week.

^^ We're going to have to start calling Harbaugh ... "Crybaugh" :lol2:. .....

1.) A coach calls a pass deep in his own territory , gets a pick 6 for an OSU td.

2.) A coach watches his team fumble on the goal line and lose the ball and

3.) that same coach shows his butt throwing a play sheet and head set, gets an unsportsmanlike flag :idunno:.....and he's blaming an official / officials ?? :ohbrother:

.... and Oh btw .. that spot on the OSU 1st down ?? The runners body doesn't have to be over the mark ... His right arm / hand with the football in it was clearly stretched out over the line, not close imo.

 

Someone needs to send Jimmy Harbaugh a pkg. of cheese to go with that "whine" ! :lol2:

Edited by oldrambler

I would love for OSU to make the playoff, without beating themselves up for another week.

 

Yeah. It would be much tougher to get healthy in 4 weeks instead of 5.

Yeah. It would be much tougher to get healthy in 4 weeks instead of 5.

 

You're good at math but would you quantify injury risk and wear and tear of another high stakes game for us? Especially, with a RB who has a sprained shoulder, TE with a sprained ankle and other players with plenty of dings, since after all they've been playing since September.

and btw ... those butt ugly helmets that OSU wore in this game !!! sucked, I vote to burn them ....just say'n

I chuckled when I compared TUN's senior group (43) to OSU's, realizing that OSU's senior class is playing on Sundays.

I chuckled when I compared TUN's senior group (43) to OSU's, realizing that OSU's senior class is playing on Sundays.

Exactly.

 

Ohio State has equal to or almost equal to the same number of that class, but they're freshman. I think it's 42

 

Against Michigan on the depth chart OSU had 3 SRs on the two deep (one started) on offense, and 2 on the defense (didn't start) and both of those guys defensively are walk-ons.

 

What I'm trying to say is, if Michigan was going to get a win soon in the rivalry it probably needed to be this year when they were senior loaded.

Not to mention the fact that the TUN will lose Peppers to the NFL.

 

In all seriousness, that was a great, great football game played by two great teams. Harbaugh has a legit beef about the no call PI in the second OT, but, they had chances to put the game away and did not. So did OSU.

 

Harbaugh has certainly added some spice back to this great rivalry. These next several years could be great.

and btw ... those butt ugly helmets that OSU wore in this game !!! sucked, I vote to burn them ....just say'n

 

Loved the jerseys and shoes though, did you see Phil Knight the King of Nike congratulated OSU in the locker room after the game? It's just a matter of time before OSU has full Lebron Nike uniforms.

Watching it live, I didn't think J.T. got it.

 

As soon as I saw the replay, I was convinced he did. They got the call right.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.