Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ohio State 30 Michigan 27 (2OT)

Featured Replies

I still don't think OSU's offense is good enough for the playoff. The defense is elite and the grind it out attitude has gotten them this far.

I wanted OSU to win, but no one is beating Alabama.

  • Replies 101
  • Views 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay I can discuss the game now lol. Kudos to Ohio State for a hard fought win. I would love if they gave us a rematch in the playoff but I doubt it

If I'm not mistaken that is OSU's DB coach Kerry Combs breaking it up.

 

Correct.

I always like Coach Combs. Class act going back to his Colerain days

If I know the committee like I think I know the committee Michigan will be #4.

If I know the committee like I think I know the committee Michigan will be #4.

 

3rd in the division, 4th in the country? They just lost their playoff game.

3rd in the division, 4th in the country? They just lost their playoff game.

 

One could make a case they are no lower than 5th.

Heard Gary Danielson say today that he can't see a Big 10 team who didn't win the conference championship game making the F4. I would disagree with that logic.

Someone mentioned earlier that this is the best CFB rivalry. Even as a SEC guy I'd agree to that.

If OSU would get the 4 spot and play Alabama I'm not sure how they score with JT at QB. OSU D would have to be really good. Bama's O is still the one part of their game that can be average so if you can score somehow against their D (easier said than done) they're beatable. I just don't see OSU's offense scoring.

Heard Gary Danielson say today that he can't see a Big 10 team who didn't win the conference championship game making the F4. I would disagree with that logic.

 

So basically wins against Oklahoma, Michigan and Wisconsin mean something then?

I don't know if there were any other BGPer's at The Game, but I can honestly say it was one of the coolest things I've ever experienced. The place was shaking. Literally. You can't put in to words what this rivalry means until you experience it first hand. Michigan was probably the better team today, but Ohio State made the plays when it mattered most. Bottom line. I'm pretty concerned about the state of the offense though. The defense I'm not worried about at all. But I don't like how it still took Ed Warriner 3 1/2 quarters to realize Curtis Samuel needs to touch the ball more. The 4th down play will get all of the talk, but the play before where Curtis Samuel runs 70 yards to gain 8 was incredible. Also I feel like there is a curse that whatever football team I root for has a horrible kicker. Durbin has been great all year, then today he almost cost the Buckeyes the game. This will be one of those games that people will remember forever. The Ohio State players still left from the NC team were saying that this game meant more to them than the NC did. This game is everything to those in Columbus and Ann Arbor and it's one of those things that you just have to experience if you get the opportunity.

Hell of a game, bummed about the outcome but oh well.

 

As much as I wish it weren't the case, the right call was made on the 4th down play. He got it, but just barely. The stupid turnovers cost blue today.

 

I'm going to be very interested to see how the committee shakes things out. If Clemson, Bama, and Washington all win next week, they're in. Will a B1G champion get in or will it be Ohio State?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.