Ohio State 30 Michigan 27 (2OT)

ggclfan

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If OSU would get the 4 spot and play Alabama I'm not sure how they score with JT at QB. OSU D would have to be really good. Bama's O is still the one part of their game that can be average so if you can score somehow against their D (easier said than done) they're beatable. I just don't see OSU's offense scoring.

I don't know if there were any other BGPer's at The Game, but I can honestly say it was one of the coolest things I've ever experienced. The place was shaking. Literally. You can't put in to words what this rivalry means until you experience it first hand. Michigan was probably the better team today, but Ohio State made the plays when it mattered most. Bottom line. I'm pretty concerned about the state of the offense though. The defense I'm not worried about at all. But I don't like how it still took Ed Warriner 3 1/2 quarters to realize Curtis Samuel needs to touch the ball more. The 4th down play will get all of the talk, but the play before where Curtis Samuel runs 70 yards to gain 8 was incredible. Also I feel like there is a curse that whatever football team I root for has a horrible kicker. Durbin has been great all year, then today he almost cost the Buckeyes the game. This will be one of those games that people will remember forever. The Ohio State players still left from the NC team were saying that this game meant more to them than the NC did. This game is everything to those in Columbus and Ann Arbor and it's one of those things that you just have to experience if you get the opportunity.

Hell of a game, bummed about the outcome but oh well.

As much as I wish it weren't the case, the right call was made on the 4th down play. He got it, but just barely. The stupid turnovers cost blue today.

I'm going to be very interested to see how the committee shakes things out. If Clemson, Bama, and Washington all win next week, they're in. Will a B1G champion get in or will it be Ohio State?