What will Mitt Romney speech say?

jericho

Romney's not in office, is he?

Trump will get nothing done. No one on either side of the political aisle is going to work with him. It'd be 4 years of absolutely nothing.

Its been 8 years of nothing.

I will take my chances of 4 years with Trump to prove me wrong.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Trump is denied the nomination, then one would assume that one of the remaining three would become the standard-bearer -- not Romney. And of those three, Cruz should be the most likely candidate, since he's actually won some non-caucus states and isn't at odds with the GOP's right-of-center platform like Trump is.

If the convention is decided by McConnell and the Dixie boys, then the GOP should abandon its present nominating system and go back to the system of the 1840s, when each state's party bosses selected delegates and often instructed them how to vote.

Everything Trump ,Carson ect ect has spoke about "the establishment" is now coming true.

They are taking their masks off and coming forward.

I'm going out on limb and saying Trump will gain more votes after this speech then ever before.

I'm still amazed that people make fun of Trump and people how would vote for him. People are fed up with the Mitts of the world, Harry Reid, Mitch McConnell ect ect.

To say nothing would get done under Trump is a joke. Washington is ran by a bunch clowns that need to go get a real job and get out of politics.

Everything Trump ,Carson ect ect has spoke about "the establishment" is now coming true.

I'm going out on limb and saying Trump will gain more votes after this speech then ever before.

I'm still amazed that people make fun of Trump and people how would vote for him. People are fed up with the Mitts of the world, Harry Reid, Mitch McConnell ect ect.

To say nothing would get done under Trump is a joke. Washington is ran by a bunch clowns that need to go get a real job and get out of politics.

Yes and they should take every clown in Wash DC and take all of their money on a down payment to pay off the national debt and leave them homeless, broke, and shamed.

Trump would be 10X the divider than Obama but it's not an issue with Americans because a majority of the Americans are actually on the side of this potential POTUS when it comes time to divide again. I see people talk about these last 8 years as if America is going to fall off of the planet or something. The only thing I see wrong with America is social issues. All of the other issues we have: foreign policy, economics, etc will always be issues and problems regardless of the POTUS. Socially this country is regressing daily.

Trump would be 10X the divider than Obama but it's not an issue with Americans because a majority of the Americans are actually on the side of this potential POTUS when it comes time to divide again. I see people talk about these last 8 years as if America is going to fall off of the planet or something. The only thing I see wrong with America is social issues. All of the other issues we have: foreign policy, economics, etc will always be issues and problems regardless of the POTUS. Socially this country is regressing daily.

We have come to a time in America, where a president is graded by how many executive orders they sign or don't sign. Its simply about the only thing they can get done anymore, weather your a dem or rep.

We clearly have social issues, the problem is no one wants to tell or say the truth because the truth will offend someone no matter what side you stand on.

We have come to a time in America, where a president is graded by how many executive orders they sign or don't sign. Its simply about the only thing they can get done anymore, weather your a dem or rep.

We clearly have social issues, the problem is no one wants to tell or say the truth because the truth will offend someone no matter what side you stand on.

I disagree. People tell the truth everyday. People just don't like the truth.

This speech is a pretty good exhibit on why Trump is running away with the nomination. Yes, Trump is unfit for office, but Romney's conception of an alternative is the same canned lines the Republican establishment has been trotting out for years.

I'll have to say I don't disagree with much of anything Romney said. Regardless, it's a blatant attempt by the RNC powers that be to control the election. As someone posted, in this election cycle Trumps numbers will go up as a result.

Man these good ole boy GOP guys are really freaking out.

Ole Mitt just called republican voters "suckers".

With that comment I'm going to move the Trump voter increase percentage up from 5% to 10% after his establishment hate speech.

So where were your criticisms of Christie when he attacked Rubio and Cruz last week when he endorsed Trump? After all, he wasn't trying to get the nomination. He sold his soul for a potential cabinet position and essentially torpedoed his career in the process. He'll never hold public office again.

But Trump cares about America? Since when? All Trump cares about is Trump.

If the Left were trying to do this to Hillary you'd be screaming from the mountain top.

If someone else flat out beats Trump, so be it. If he is the will of the people and the establishment Repubs try to keep it from him, they deserve everything that happens.